Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Legalization of Weed
So recently I watched a documentary called super high me. Where they take an in detail look of what weed does/can do. They test a pot smoker, this smoker
goes 30 days without smoking weed then he goes 30 day smoking weed every day. Now, I thought this was interesting, while they were doing this experiment
they discovered weed does not have all the crazy benefits people say it has but they did find out through trial and error that things like weed cookies, peanut butter,
brownies, etc... Do have most of the crazy benefits that people prophesize about. SO all in all smoking the dry herb was found less helpful than consuming.
Although smoking pot didn't have as many good benefits as made out to be, it still did not make out to be "bad" or "unhealthy". So if weed does not significantly
have a bad outcome (excluding paranoia). Then that brings us to the real question... Should weed be legal? I am going to leave that question with you guys.
Please keep convo and arguments respectful and make sure they help further the argument.