Toribash
View Poll Results: Should Ginkey have his mod powers back?
yes
14 Votes / 93.33%
no
1 Votes / 6.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Organizing
So guys, thank you all for the welcomes.

In the past I did random "Hey guys, I'm back!" , and I would usually disappear a few weeks later. I can't guarantee that I won't do that again (even though chances are pretty slim). Anyways, I want to clean up a bit. If I remember correctly, I tried to force a ton of new stuff like a steam group, irc, Skype group, etc. Now, however, I want to make it as simplistic and organized as I can.
What I want is to ask ya'll to allow me to do that. I created a poll above to see if you guys are ok with me having mod powers again on OSHI's forum.

Now what will I change?
I won't do anything to drastic. I'm just going to keep everything organized. General chat will stay. I'll create a new application thread (don't worry, the original will go to the chest of wonders). Useless/non-relevant threads will be deleted (the ones I feel that are important will stay in the chest). The current mods will stay.

What do you guys think?
Last edited by Ginkey; Nov 30, 2014 at 10:43 PM.
yesyesyesyesyesyes

and you're a duck
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Yay!

What do you think about OSHI standing for an "Organization for the Skilled, Helpful, and Innovative"?
(Probably will change, but it's what I have now)
Last edited by Ginkey; Dec 1, 2014 at 01:55 AM.
Originally Posted by Ginkey View Post
Yay!

What do you think about OSHI standing for an "Organization for the Skilled, Helpful, and Innovative"?

Im actually a fan.
Also, havnt got to chat with you ever...
My skype is: ondatpurp
Hit me up.
Originally Posted by Ginkey View Post
Yay!

I never actually knew what oshi stood for and I've been here for like 3 years.

Your acronym is very nice though, and its pretty easy to remember. I'd say go for it.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
wait oshi stood for something?
This whole time...

also, go with it, sounds catchy
Last edited by ImVeryBlue; Dec 1, 2014 at 03:54 PM.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Yeah, the meaning of OSHI sounds pretty good. I never knew there was a meaning tho.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
OSHI was never an acronym. It was named after the phrase oshi-

Just thought it would be nice to have it as an acronym as well.