ES Recruitment Drive
They have plenty of smods , but are they all good? I guarantee you that atleast 30% of the staff have done some shady shit but managed to cover it up and get away . Kyure however , admits to it but says ''Its not a big deal'' ofc its a fucking big deal you just leaked clan league information. But also , Frost agreed not to report him for this though once kyure was banned and Frost had no risk of getting banned or infracted by kyure he decides to post it that I kinda dont understand but whatever. Kyure shouldn't get unbanned . Thats my vote
the word has been given

well, at least he does some things unlike other smods who probably just like the color dark blue in their name
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
here's something that happened to me with kyure. so, there was this off-topic thread. ''as a child what was your favorite toy'' i posted a picture of a robot, and why it was my favorite. i wrote ''it was 7 years of fun for me'' and somehow i got banned for breaking offtopic rule d, which means that you need to explain why.

This one time Link personally pm'ed me, saying he deleted a post of mine because it didnt meet rule D requirements, no warning and infraction. :/ why can't kyure do it

-----

Originally Posted by Flame View Post
They have plenty of smods , but are they all good? I guarantee you that atleast 30% of the staff have done some shady shit but managed to cover it up and get away . Kyure however , admits to it but says ''Its not a big deal'' ofc its a fucking big deal you just leaked clan league information. But also , Frost agreed not to report him for this though once kyure was banned and Frost had no risk of getting banned or infracted by kyure he decides to post it that I kinda dont understand but whatever. Kyure shouldn't get unbanned . Thats my vote

Taking into mind that kyure has been given plenty of chances to become a better shitty person and contemplate of his actions , he never did so. But i think he shouldn't be unbanned, and if he is unbanned he should have a condition where he's banned in applying for any toristaff and getting op ingame :d. Spawning tc worth 2kk, doing shit in betting servers, CL leaking, etc is worth more than giving yourself all the achievements , and the person who did that got permabanned.

Also i noticed not much smod or admin or etc has posted here to contradict haters. Most are probably against unbanning him
Last edited by Lust; Mar 30, 2016 at 10:41 PM.
The Truth Behind Kyure (Explicit)
we over at TLL Labs™ have brought some undeniable evidence to the table regarding this villainous individual

i think all you staff-bloodthirsty savages are gonna enjoy the rock solid facts we have pinned on this monster

visit www.TheTruthBehindKyure.org for more information

we basically have him in a chokehold right now, so now it's your job to curb stomp him while he's down!
Last edited by ArcticSUCKS; Mar 30, 2016 at 11:12 PM. Reason: he's basically the leader of isis but gayer
ArcticSUCKS defeated Arctic on Mar 17, 2016.
Originally Posted by RAAAGE View Post
you can't really expect mods to do a good job if you don't pay them. also half of them are still in high school ffs what do you expect?

Its a voluntary position. I am positive that other people (*cough* Me *cough* would gladly take over at his position and do a better job without getting paid.

maybe if you guys weren't such pricks to the guy by making hate clubs and shit he wouldn't want to ban you.

I really hope you didn't just try to justify his actions through what I just read. lol

why don't you guys apply to be moderators so you can spend all your free time dealing with retarded kids issues and get nothing out of it except a bunch of angry complaints every time you make a mistake and no gratitude for everything you do right. that sounds fun right?

1.) I did apply, I got denied for some reason beyond me.
2.) The whole reason the people apply in the first place is to help this community out. It isn't meant to be a chore.

Kyure doesn't deserve his spot back imo. Give it to someone more qualified.

i miss you ocean

the real event squad

yeah fuck kyure seriously

he infracted me for saying the word fAGGO

?? ? ? ? ?

hes not ready for the job...

please dont unban him.

thanks
Okay so, half of this shit in this thread just isn't true, or is little petty things that have already been dealt with, so there is no sense in bringing them up again.

My account was quite clearly compromised, and someone obviously managed to somehow () spawn in 2mil TC to my account, then stupidly sold it to people who thought they could resell it for a higher profit. Why this 'hacker' wouldn't send stuff through alts, I don't know. They probably don't give a shit.

The DDOS shit wasn't me either, that's fucking dumb if you think it is me.

The clan league thing is true, I admit to that, but it's not a big deal? Most staff were aware of the mod anyways and I would suspect most of them would have told their clans eventually to, so no biggie there.

Otherwise I have done nothing wrong and should be unbanned and reinstated.

Thanks.
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
Okay so, half of this shit in this thread just isn't true, or is little petty things that have already been dealt with, so there is no sense in bringing them up again.

My account was quite clearly compromised, and someone obviously managed to somehow () spawn in 2mil TC to my account, then stupidly sold it to people who thought they could resell it for a higher profit. Why this 'hacker' wouldn't send stuff through alts, I don't know. They probably don't give a shit.

The clan league thing is true, I admit to that, but it's not a big deal? Most staff were aware of the mod anyways and I would suspect most of them would have told their clans eventually to, so no biggie there.

Thanks.

Yeah no. Leaking CL info has been the cause and reason for demotions already. You boast about it which is really quite hilarious.

Please, quote the post/link the posts that are lies, and back up why you believe so.

i miss you ocean
Kyure? No, that can't be, he was such a good guy

hahahaha
Hoss.
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post

Thanks.

Basically what you're saying is "but mom, the other kids are doing it so I
don't understand why I'm getting in trouble for smoking too." or better
"Officer Trump thinks its okay to deport muslims so I kidnapped one and
brought him across seas because I'm a supporter.", and lastly "Well others
kill people so I thought it would be okay for me to kill people too."
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •