Toribash
Original Post
Meaning Of Life
What do YOU guys think the meaning of life is?
<ZENBOY123> "Skip"
<SkipBySkip> "Shit, what have I done now?
I don't understand the question
are asking for a definition of life, it's origin, purpose, what?
life doesn't really have a purpose, it's one of those things that just happens because it can.
Man, the real purpose of life is to reproduce and keep alive the human race for as many generations as possible, but it depends on each person, I think the purpose of life is something personal.
In future, please make sure you guys don't make useless posts, if it happens again I'll just end up closing this thread.
To me, the purpose of life is to serve others. Whether its making someone else happy or offering a your help when someone is need. Just my opinion and you can take it however you want. Life is about doing what you can to leave the world a better place than when you first got into it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
life is just existing, no meaning behind anything, no purpose in anything
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
fuck bitches and get ur dick sucked

but on a serious level , I dont think life has a purpouse if your gonna loose your life anyways. Thats just my personal opinion doe
Reshiss tries to hold back nihilistic thoughts

Life isn't about surviving, life isn't about finding the meaning, it's about giving your life meaning. So if you were to search for a meaning, that means the meaning of your life was to do so.

So really, the reason why we live is to find a way to enjoy it.

While you can.
woah