ES Recruitment Drive
The answer is 42.

Haha.

However on a more serious note one might consider there is no meaning to life and it's just meant to be lived but it also depends on religion and/or personal beliefs. You could say the meaning of life is social activities, economics, love, power and all the basics to human civilization or it...

...On the grand scheme of things our lives mean nothing and even our planet's very existence doesn't really mark a significant period on the universe's timeline.
Wow, lots of edgy dudes here

I think what's so beautiful about life is that its meaning is simply what you make of it. There's no objective answer to the question. The meaning of life to any one person is what gives that person purpose, and that all of us have the opportunity to look at life through the most dazzling and spectacular lens if we just give ourselves the chance to do so.
The meaning of life is finding/doing the thing(s) that give your life meaning. Whatever is important to YOU is what you were born for.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Pretty much leave your mark on the world, try your best to make yourself something worth remembering.
Ok thanks guys!

I'm kinda thinking now the meaning of life is to help others or whtevr half if you said xD.

Closed!
<ZENBOY123> "Skip"
<SkipBySkip> "Shit, what have I done now?