Ranking
Lethal, I found out that you applied for Obey too.

That's an instant rejection.
BLΛƆKPI¸K
Originally Posted by dzanks View Post
Lethal, I found out that you applied for Obey too.

That's an instant rejection.

I'm sincerely sorry to you dzanks and to the rest of [Elite] for my actions of applying to [Elite]right after I had applied for [Obey], I was denied. I don't mean to clan hop, that is not of my Intentions at all; I'm just wanting to settle down In a mature and cool clan that I know I will get along with. I'm really sorry for all of those I have let down, I just ask that you forgive me of my actions. I'm willing to do whatever necessary to change your outlook on me so I can gain your trust, that I can guarantee.

Thanks [Elite], I'm deeply sorry.
Last edited by Hung; Nov 7, 2018 at 01:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
I'm sincerely sorry to you dzanks and to the rest of [Elite] for my actions of applying to [Elite]right after I had applied for [Obey], I was denied. I don't mean to clan hop, that is not of my Intentions at all; I'm just wanting to settle down In a mature and cool clan that I know I will get along with. I'm really sorry for all of those I have let down, I just ask that you forgive me of my actions. I'm willing to do whatever necessary to change your outlook on me so I can gain your trust, that I can guarantee.

Thanks [Elite], I'm deeply sorry.

jeez, didn't know that.
forgiven.
let's keep voting

yes from me

and just wait for the another vote
BLΛƆKPI¸K
[*]GMT (timezone)? my gmt is +1[*]Previous Clan?my previous clans are red and blue[*]Why did you left them? i left them to join official clan[*]Why do you want to join us? i want to join this clan because it seems like a cool clan with cool people[*]What can you do for this clan? i can help make this clan active [*]What can we do for you? you can help me find a good clan[*]How did you know/found about this clan? from official clan page
Originally Posted by Mission View Post
[*]GMT (timezone)? my gmt is +1[*]Previous Clan?my previous clans are red and blue[*]Why did you left them? i left them to join official clan[*]Why do you want to join us? i want to join this clan because it seems like a cool clan with cool people[*]What can you do for this clan? i can help make this clan active [*]What can we do for you? you can help me find a good clan[*]How did you know/found about this clan? from official clan page

Rejected, thanks for applying
BLΛƆKPI¸K