Ranking
sup. i just baught a tc booster and iam gonna donate all of what i get tot the bank. then we discuss getting heads. and all that bs lol
It's awesome that you take each application into consideration before deciding what qualities stand over others, if my application is being debated against someone elses, I will gladly step down to let them in.
Originally Posted by Wilner2 View Post
I LOVE OUR CLAN!!!!!

I LOVE OUR CLAN TOO <3 and all of our wonderful members I always think to myself what a lovely clan we have. when I enter a lobby with a Hydra member inside I love having a warm welcome. I also love the fact that everyone seems to love the clan and show great devotion. Im proud of you all
-----
Does anyone have ideas on what the clan head should look like? I plan to sketch it out sometime. And what I mean is that, should it be like an actual face or like some symbol with a face. Oooor would you guys rather have something else? if so what would it be?
Last edited by ToxicChick; Oct 31, 2013 at 10:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah, I'm really surprised this clan is going so well. I barely expected anything when we first started, and now look at us XD

Everyone seems to love the clan, and it looks like we're pretty well-known so far. We couldn't have done it without all of you.

Thanks everyone

and here's hoping that we can successfully become official! We should have the money soon
Woohoo! Thanks for picking me, I'll try my best to stay active on the forums, I just dislike them as they are rather difficult to me to navigate. However I play the game almost every day, so... here's to Hydra's future :3
Originally Posted by Skittleman View Post
Woohoo! Thanks for picking me, I'll try my best to stay active on the forums, I just dislike them as they are rather difficult to me to navigate. However I play the game almost every day, so... here's to Hydra's future :3

Thats okay Skittle, It was hard for me at first and now Im pretty used to the forums. Dont worry you will learn how to get from point A to point B on here soon.