Toribash
Original Post
Im New And Confuzzled!
Okay, here's the problem, I've had Toribash for about four days, I've now Registered to the wonderful forum and I want to BUY SOME STUFF BABY! But one problem.

When i win afew matches, i go to the Torishop, expecting my TC to be there, but time after time it has nothing, you have 0 TC on you and 0 TC in the bank, i think i figured the problem, but dont know how to solve it. My username here is Gynx, but In-game it's [Freelance]GynX. but i dont know how to put my Toribash name on here. 'Cause i click on Torishop and this is what i see...

Account Information
Forum username : Gynx
Toribash name: <---
(REGISTERED)
You currently have 0.00 toricredits in your pocket and 0.00 toricredits in the bank

Total Earnings: toricredits

I think the problem is there the guy is jumping up and down, please help, thanks for your time.

-[Freelance]GynX
1) do u have a reg key
2) make sure u enter it under edit profile in user cp
3) it takes 24 hour for creditz to go it ur bank
4) the clan name does not matter in this situation
TC Raised for Regkey-Succsess lolz
hello.
right now,i think,the only way for you to get toricredits is to pm/email hampa and tell him that you would like your forum name to be GynX.
he should fix this.
though,i suggest you to wait 24 hours and if they aren't there,pm him.
the problem,possibly,is becouse your name is GynX and your forum name is Gynx.

Ps:what the heck is up with that smiley?
I got my TC but i can't apply Joints... even when i restart it nobody can see them, shall i get Hampa to change my name? i'd think he'd be too busy to even read my post...