people playing: 58, servers online: 20, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Karstnator

Toribash Community » Toribash » Suggestions & Ideas
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old May 16, 2018 Original Post  
SecKiller77

Black Belt

Daily Mission
Hi, i would like to toribash have daily missions, it was bored in playing because there is no goal that let me play more longer in a day. I hope toribash had daily missions. Thanks
SecKiller77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2018   #11
Saturn
there's a fuckin moon HUA HUA HUAH XD

4th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Adventure

Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
its easily farmable with the right tricks, just not worth doing

With what tricks though? Obviously that's going to be a big concern with the rewards. It would help if they were brought here where they could be fixed.

[a]dventure | Event Squad | [M]idnight
Insomniac

-Interested in joining Event Squad? Pm me!

PM ME ABOUT ANY AND ALL MEMES YOU FOUND, I LOVE RAGE COMICS, 100 TC PER PERSON FOR ANYONE WHO SENDS
Saturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2018   #12
Lucy
Forumite

Hentai Belt
Clan: Evil

Originally Posted by homeless View Post
With what tricks though? Obviously that's going to be a big concern with the rewards. It would help if they were brought here where they could be fixed.

Mostly alts, just like the daily awards can possibly be farms with alts as well.
|I am Evil|DEAD|OLDA Discord|
Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2018   #13
Nike
Just Do It!

3rd Dan Black Belt
Clan: Midnight

Cmiiw, isn't daily reward check your ip so you can get the reward? Alts won't do much on this matter.
❤ Morals || Manta || Frost ❤
A.K.A Tricerafi
Nike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2018   #14
Saturn
there's a fuckin moon HUA HUA HUAH XD

4th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Adventure

Yea, The Daily reward is IP Locked or sumthing cause the reward you get that day is placed on your alt instead of your main, just sounds like a waste of misplaced ST to me

[a]dventure | Event Squad | [M]idnight
Insomniac

-Interested in joining Event Squad? Pm me!

PM ME ABOUT ANY AND ALL MEMES YOU FOUND, I LOVE RAGE COMICS, 100 TC PER PERSON FOR ANYONE WHO SENDS
Saturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2018   #15
EvilTorified

3rd Dan Black Belt
Clan: Evolution

I'm afraid that multiple routers( multiple ip [or even some ip changer software]), multiple steam acc, and multiple alts could abuse the daily reward or even the mission.

I wish the system don't just stick checking on one ip, but also list the ip USED on a certain acc. To avoid this whatevers. Idk how toribash system works, i might be wrong.
Tripstone Likes Candies
EvilTorified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2018   #16
Smogard49

Master Belt
Clan: fl0w

Originally Posted by EvilTorified View Post
I'm afraid that multiple routers( multiple ip [or even some ip changer software]), multiple steam acc, and multiple alts could abuse the daily reward or even the mission.

I wish the system don't just stick checking on one ip, but also list the ip USED on a certain acc. To avoid this whatevers. Idk how toribash system works, i might be wrong.

Best way of keeping stuff secure is not mentioning how you do it. Needless to say, if, and as in if they actually want it, kept secure through normal means, daily dishonest farming would be pretty darn easy to catch and handle at a date and instance where it matters. TB economy as a whole is kept logged indefinitely, so any red flags being popped up anywhere in the chain will set of a clusterfuck of data analysis if needed, and wanted, and if deemed necessary. But this discussion is not pertained to the daily missions anymore than login rewards or similar, so maybe it would suffice to take this in one of the older threads concerning multiple account farming instead?

As said earlier in the thread, as long as TC rewards is kept in balance and we don't introduce to much of an influx to the economy so that we attain a even higher inflation, there doesn't seem to be any major downsides.

Maybe a MOD can swing by and ascertain the discussion to the relevant points of the suggestion and idea being made by the OP and refer any irrelevant discussion in this thread to the earlier piles of threads of the additional points being made?

/OT I know backseat moderating is against the rules, but just maybe someone can step in when the threads start spiraling? (23H ago as of this post in this case)
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Smogard49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2018   #17
nikosefs
ub3r

Drunken Master Belt

perhaps if the daily missions where something that it
doesn't matter if an alt is your opponent,i have suggested
something like this in the past,examples:

win a judo(<-random official server mod)game with both of your wrists broken

land 2 flips while having one leg

these kinds of missions where you have
to perform something unusual and not simply win x games in x mod,
can something like this work?

sorry for my english
nikosefs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2018   #18
§Donut
IGNORE THE GLOW

3rd Dan Black Belt
Clan: Liquor

Maybe singleplayer missions like >DM UKES RIGHT ARM: 10tc
and so on...

obviously it would change with each day. maybe even have harder weekly challenges?
>run this amount of distance
etc
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Donut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2018   #19
-sir
Sample Text
All quests will be MP-based.
sir is offline   Reply With Quote