Toribash
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Guys, if you wanna play support you now start crystalline flask, 3 pots and 2 wards or 2 pots and 3 wards.
Just a quick tip.

I go Flask, 2 wards, 1 vision.

Or to be a dick with Taric, boots 2 wards.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

The whole chat was full of me bitching at them to not go in alone at the later game. We would've had that game if they just sticked with me and panth.

Originally Posted by BladesOnToast View Post
Oh.. I got it for the 70% and the fact that I could attack multiple enemies during team battles since my team were pretty much useless. What should I go for instead? o.o

well the fact that attacking multiple enemies in one aa with vayne reduces her damage output by resetting her silver bolts without procing it on any of the targets.

i normally go like

Zerks
Bt/BoTRK
PD/SS
LW/IE
GA
IE/PD/LW

SS= Statikk Shiv
BoTRK= Blade of The Ruined King

just fyi.

i can go deeper into item selection if wanted but that's a main list
Last edited by laststand; Dec 14, 2012 at 09:05 AM.
I'm a fucking professional!
Originally Posted by laststand View Post
well the fact that attacking multiple enemies in one aa with vayne reduces her damage output by resetting her silver bolts without procing it on any of the targets.

i normally go like

Zerks
Bt/BoTRK
PD/SS
LW/IE
GA
IE/PD/LW

SS= Statikk Shiv
BoTRK= Blade of The Ruined King

just fyi.

i can go deeper into item selection if wanted but that's a main list

Or get 4 black cleavers, Bork and gank boots.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Or get 4 black cleavers, Bork and gank boots.

nerf hitting that item today. didn't take it into consideration because of that.

The Black Cleaver
  • Armor Reduction per stack reduced to 6.25% from 7.5% (Maximum reduction is now 25% from 30%)
  • Flat Armor Penetration reduced to 10 from 15 and is now UNIQUE
(as in i need to try the nerfed BC before i'll judge it)
Last edited by laststand; Dec 14, 2012 at 11:12 AM.
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
what
Having a spammable heal that heals 15% of your health on a resourceless champ is stupid. It's still really strong, it's just not as strong.

A resourceless stealth assassin tank dps healer with a gapcloser. Nope, new nerfs definitely make him completely unplayable. If anything his heal should be buffed to 50%.

I still like starting boots on support. Boots are falling out of favour with some ad carries (especially in sustain lanes) so I like to be able to punish while not taking much damage myself, and to be less likely to be caught out of position.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by laststand View Post

it's actually quite funny, cause i brought it once on vayne, never resetted my silver bolts as it doesn't(or well, again, didn't for me) count w as an "on-hit" for some reason.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
it's actually quite funny, cause i brought it once on vayne, never resetted my silver bolts as it doesn't(or well, again, didn't for me) count w as an "on-hit" for some reason.

huh? i must be blind then or it just glitched for me because mine never proced soz..

(Then again this game is glitchy as fuck, with the runic bulwark and aegis stack etc.)

but i do know it doesn't go on all 3 targets, because that is not supposed to work
nah, it only went on one, but it triggered on the main one i was attacking.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox