ES Recruitment Drive
I completely agree, default folder is supposed to be the greatest achievement a replaymaker can ever achieve.
If hampa wants to showcasee cool sets, why doesn't he also make a "greatest sets of 2013" section implemented in toribash, so that newcomers can take a look at how glorious your tori can look? Plus, it would be a nice goal for competitive artists too.
Was anything ever done about this?

edit: looking back oh I guess something was ok.

like any updates tho?
I came here to laugh at you
I completely agree with Pusga. The first thing I thought when watching the default replays was: "I want to be able to play like that," rather than: "I want a set like that one." It is the default REPLAYS after all and not the default sets. In my opinion the whole point of the default replays is to blow the newbies minds as soon as they open the client, not tear their eyes to shreds with dazzling sets.
Newbies need something to strive towards ability wise, rather than help others gain a lot of toricredits because of their abilities. If we don't then there's going to be a big back log of 'bad' players.
I just felt as though I should bring up my point, sorry for being a bit late! D:
DEMINI IS LIVE
Oh. Forgot to tell you guys.
While I was an admin, I put together a group of 3 of the top replay makers to judge a new folder. It's still a WIP as it's hard to match up everyone's GMT.
But basically it will (eventually) happen.

P.S. They're anonymous, don't ask
Last edited by Erth; Oct 28, 2013 at 11:59 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
P.S. They're anonymous, don't ask

Well that's just asking for it now.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Top.
Men.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Top.
Men.

Reversing those doesn't work guys, I already tried.
You just get Pot and Nem.

Anyways tell. We'll find out eventually.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|