Toribash
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Only the truth so are you partnered with a network yet?

I got offered a partnership with TGN about a week into owning the channel, but I'm pretty unsatisfied with them
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
I got offered a partnership with TGN about a week into owning the channel, but I'm pretty unsatisfied with them

I thought youtube just itself backed you? Isnt that a thing they do sometimes?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You can choose that option, but they pay you via mail or ftp bank account (if you live in certain countries, not mine). But networks generally offer you more services , like getting paid through paypal, automated tags for videos, thumbnail editting (I dont use that anyway since I make my own) and access to a bunch of royalty free music to use. Some also differ on how much revenue you get paid though.
You can choose that option, but they pay you via mail or ftp bank account (if you live in certain countries, not mine). But networks generally offer you more services , like getting paid through paypal, automated tags for videos, thumbnail editting (I dont use that anyway since I make my own) and access to a bunch of royalty free music to use. Some also differ on how much revenue you get paid though.

Oh I see, thanks for clearing that up for me. I knew that there was something different about it I just didn't remember what.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's pretty cool that someone finally made a Youtube org. I hope this lasts and eventually becomes official. I don't know if you accept editors but I'll try anyways.

APPLICATION

yea we will accepted editors as long as you do have some toribash related content. Ill see what the others think about you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If any of you lovely people want some help getting a network partnership up and running please feel free to contact me, I have a couple of links I can give out that'll increase your odds of getting in with Fullscreen. Can't complain about them, they're one of the better networks.
Originally Posted by JackMorris View Post
If any of you lovely people want some help getting a network partnership up and running please feel free to contact me, I have a couple of links I can give out that'll increase your odds of getting in with Fullscreen. Can't complain about them, they're one of the better networks.

Ill remember this when I start recording more, have some current problems preventing it though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ahh I see, how come?

They didn't provide anything. I mean they had a fancy... thumbnail editor.. But outside of that? I felt no exposure. I don't really appreciate them making money off of me when they can't spend 30 seconds to spotlight my channel and potentially increase my viewership, my subscriptions, Toribash installs, and hey! They'd make money too.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!