ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Smaiva View Post
Man I just wonder where you'd stick up your dicks in when there would be no women
besides that I do not want to live in a world without women, and probably the feminists are just rude to you because there exist discussions like this right here. Women is the queen, and it is up to you being a respected king, or just hate away your time.
AND IF A WOMEN SAYS KILL ALL MEN IN THIS WORLD I'D STILL THINK ITS SEXY.

Feminism has nothing to do with the sheer existence of women. Feminism is about equality between women and men. Nobody who disagrees with feminism also believe all women shouldn't exist, and not believing in feminism does not mean that you want to be in a world without women.

Also, that's incredibly offensive. Your justification for being feminist shouldn't be "I'm feminist because I want to get laid," or "radical feminism is hot," because both are inherently not in line with feminism. Feminism is about seeing women as people, not a possible partner. If your reason for being a feminist is to sleep with women, that inherently breaks with the concept of feminism.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games