ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
What am I doing wrong?
I watched the in-game tutorial. But I don't understand how to even make my fighter move.

I click on a limb and it does nothing. I dont' get it.

This game is so confusing.

help. please.
You are only clicking it once, which holds it.

I reccomend using the keyboard commands, by holding your mouse over a joint, and hitting z to apply force, x to hold/relax.

It's all preference though, if you want to use the mouse, you have to click the joints multiple times.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
If you have a mouse wheel, mouse over the joints and scroll either forwards or backwards to apply a force to a joint.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
The only thing i can manage to do is make my guy look like he's having a seizure or a stroke. Just falls down on his side. I really don't understand this game it's controls. This is the worst.
I've tried looking through tutorials. I dont' understand what this "force" business is. I click on a limb and try to move it but it doesn't. i don't get this game. this is so hard.
Hey, pal. It's hard, I know. But if you want, shoot me an e-mail or PM and I can help you out. I don't know how to do much, but I can do some flips and grabs and such...(still working on kicks and punches, though...) It's literally how you move in reality...every joint, every muscle. Like I said, need help, ask me!