Ranking
in4merge
snake's fav tracks

other

Last edited by snake; Apr 27, 2011 at 06:41 PM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
What do you thing about new MK?

Mortal Kombat (also known as Mortal Kombat 9) is a fighting game from the Mortal Kombat series. Developed by NetherRealm Studios (formerly known as WB Games Chicago and Midway Games Chicago), it is the ninth installment in the series and the first published exclusively under the Warner Bros. label. Mortal Kombat was released on April 19, 2011 in North America, and has been released on April 21 in Europe on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 systems. A PC version has also been suggested as a possibility.
The story begins after the events of Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, but then returns to the period in which the first three games - Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat II, and Mortal Kombat 3 - occur. Due to a plot twist (the character Raiden now having knowledge of the future), the events of this time are slightly altered.
Mortal Kombat includes 3D graphics, with gameplay solely on the 2D plane (2.5D). The developers have also stated that this is the first game in which they are making a conscious effort to create deeper gameplay for more dedicated players of the series and of fighting games in general. Mortal Kombat was officially announced on June 10, 2010, accompanied with a debut trailer showcasing the new presentation and new gameplay features.

Last edited by Enks; Apr 27, 2011 at 08:03 PM.
I'm пипися))))
hmm i guess ill get some *free version of mk ;p dnt really feel like buying
tell me about aikido
Originally Posted by snake View Post
hmm i guess ill get some *free version of mk ;p dnt really feel like buying

Also, u have ps3 or xbox 360? Cuz I'm going to buy ps3 or xbox 360 in may and I can't choose
I'm пипися))))
well i dnt have ps3 or xbox360..
but i can recomment to get ps3 tp play metal gear solid 4 and metal gear solid online

if u are not mgs fag then u probably should buy some xbox ;p
tell me about aikido
Ofc I love Metal Gear Solid series and play this game very long, but not so much
Last edited by Enks; Apr 27, 2011 at 09:17 PM.
I'm пипися))))