ES Recruitment Drive
yeah, name is wrong color try and match it with the call of duty 4. And the cross hairs: try not to cover mutch, when it covers hanzo it looks like it says Kanzo. Go ahead and start on the avatar. 2 days remaining

the extra 2.5 k from the 7.5k-10k is for anyone who wants to make a Clan Banner.
Use this site for the font Use bombardier please.
http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=114&page=2&text=[UsR]+Sniper+Squad
Background: Sniper Related Images
Text: [UsR] Underground Sniper Recon (Bottom Center-Color Steel)
http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/ar...1010209706.jpg
Cross Hairs(behind text)
Last edited by Bananapwn; Jul 17, 2008 at 08:27 PM.
It looks like Kanzo because of the font, actually. But we thought we just let it like this since you wanted that font. But well, we're working on it.

edit: yup
Last edited by Galrath; Jul 16, 2008 at 04:35 PM.
♠NO♠
cant work on it today, it will aproximately be finished tomorrow between 16:00 and 19:00
Well... I'm afraid to say that nopa isn't active/interested in toribash anymore. Unfortunately. And I can't change anything without destroying the animations (since he was the one doing them). But well, you can like have the signature on the previous page, if you want (or just wait for someone else doing it), for just a small TC donation to me (since we've been working on that sig quite long and nopa isn't interested anymore). I'm really sorry for this but it ain't my fault. On the other hand you could just wait for another one doing the job, I'll use the sig for myself then and replace the name with mine, since I'm a cod4 player as well, so I at least have something from making the signature. =)

Greetings
Last edited by Galrath; Jul 18, 2008 at 05:59 PM.
♠NO♠
Originally Posted by Bananapwn View Post
gah. that sucks ass.

Yah. I'm really sorry for that, but as I said unfortunately I can't change anything about it.

So watcha gon' do? :<

edit: Kay thanks.
Last edited by Galrath; Jul 18, 2008 at 11:36 PM.
♠NO♠