Toribash
Original Post
1-2k tc for head with Tori/Uke sheme
Hello,

I'll pay you up to 2k for a head in the style of Tori/Uke. If you look at the head of smilies2, you'll understand what I mean. The background should be basic grey and the eyes radioactive. There are no requirements for the mouth, just screw around. If you have another simple but good head please let me know, more like Nokturnal than Zaarock, I don't like abstract heads.
Sorry for the low price, I am rather poor.

Grendel

P.S.: I know how the heads of the 3rd and the 4th players look, so don't try to trick me ;)
Originally Posted by BladeNin
Is he a player or a monster?

Eh, picture of smilies2?
<Patriotz>: oshi I opened a torrent page and it was old lady pron D: (scared for life)
Nvm, he has changed it. It used to be in the 33rd wushu decap by odlov in the replay folder. Or just type /lp 0 smilies2
It had a yellow background (I want standard grey) with this stripe in the eye area just like Tori and Uke and a normal smile.

Good attempts, but too much detail, guys. What I look for is a head that could be the head of a fifth player if that was implemented. Also, radioactive eyes. Look at the 3rd and 4th player heads to understand what I mean.

EDIT: Use the normal background colours of Tori/Uke.

So far I like EBeezy's the best. Make the ayes radioactive, not pharos, the lines more straight and a mouth in a shape you want please.