ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
Not like I have the energy to do all the textures...

Well, as you said, it only takes 30 minutes to make it. Unless you are SEVERELY obese, or diabetic, no one loses energy sitting at a computer. I thought it looks cool though, but I highly doubt you could do all that in 30 minutes. :/
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Originally Posted by Tiebasher View Post
Well, as you said, it only takes 30 minutes to make it. Unless you are SEVERELY obese, or diabetic, no one loses energy sitting at a computer. I thought it looks cool though, but I highly doubt you could do all that in 30 minutes. :/

11 years with photoshop does that to you...

Originally Posted by Phosphine View Post
I might buy the set from you freelancer if he doesnt want it :P

Sure name a price and it's yours. Not like I have any use for it.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Originally Posted by Tiebasher View Post

Oh and it took me like 15 minutes as I didn't do all the parts..

And no I'm just really lazy. Low blood pressure and damn thin. I've had times when I've been going around really hungry and too lazy to make eat.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
That looks fairly like a copy-paste job. As in from the start. As in you copy-pasted another image to make the textures.

If you can do that in half an hour by hand, then make something unique.. like a badger-wearing-a-pink-bandana head, which i'll compensate you for.