Toribash
In game name:1st account:Reznov01... 2nd account: TheRussian98
References:GARRETT444, Reznoz02, slyscopes, Raptor1345
How long have you been playing toribash: 1 year
Why you want to join Torigods:I want to join because im looking a good clan
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I'm good at twinswords and have a good mod rank and mod score, I will serve the Torigods well.
Slayer555
xtorigodx
Paying for 11 moths
Dude your like the the best clan ever you got some skills so i know
Im pro at akido and judo and i know how to pull of a decap once and a while
Originally Posted by TheRussian98 View Post
In game name:1st account:Reznov01... 2nd account: TheRussian98
References:GARRETT444, Reznoz02, slyscopes, Raptor1345
How long have you been playing toribash: 1 year
Why you want to join Torigods:I want to join because im looking a good clan
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I'm good at twinswords and have a good mod rank and mod score, I will serve the Torigods well.

Why do I love penis so much?
Last edited by PlayerID666; Dec 12, 2011 at 11:24 AM.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
Why do I love penis so much?

Isn't it obvious?
Last edited by PlayerID666; Dec 12, 2011 at 11:24 AM.
n-Game Name: MR619. 2nd acc. rawrnut
Reference(s)**** :
How long have you been playing Toribash: for like 2 years my old acc i forgot password for
Why you want to join Torigods: i wanna claim to the top become a god while everybody looks up to me and say wow i wanna be like him!.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: becuase i think even if i have low belt i can help out guys pros and noobs i gentel guy i love helping people thats why i think u shall pick insteed of some one els

****As in who would vouch for you to say you're awesome enough, not what torigods or belt level you've beaten. my highest guy i have beaten is tonakai custom belt and nuthug custom belt
2nd Generation Toribasher
Application Form
In-Game Name:murilo12
Reference(s)**** :?
How long have you been playing Toribash:11 mouths
Why you want to join Torigods:iwant to join becouse i think i can. the clan and the tag give me inspiration to Play as good i can!
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:?....
LoveMariju
In-Game Name: Takingu111
Reference(s)**** :
How long have you been playing Toribash: about... 1 year
Why you want to join Torigods: This clan has no [ noobs ] in it so i like that idea
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I'm a 2 dan and i've been training i have 2 k in money lost a lot in betting**
Want to become one of the country people go to this link --------> http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=323672
In-Game Name: obsidiane
Reference(s): Dark_Assassin
How long have you been playing Toribash: Half a year
Why you want to join Torigods: best clan i found so far
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: ime great at decapatation and parkour
In-Game Name: swagboy00
Reference(s)**** :none
How long have you been playing Toribash:about a year and a half
Why you want to join Torigods:they are well organized, good blts, and good ranks. they seem friendly, and the clan is well skilled and ranked.and i NEED a clan
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:I have been abonded by 2 clans because the leaders quit, i am trustworthy, and am a blackbelt. I am skilled and good in most modes. I beleive I can help torigods be even better than they are now (not that u guys aren't good. ive checked ur members out and u guys are highly skilled!). thank you in advance i hope! I REALLY WANT TO JOIN THE TORIGODS!
Last edited by swagboy00; Dec 24, 2011 at 11:03 PM.
Originally Posted by swagboy00 View Post
- swagboy00 P.S REALLY, WATS A REFERENCE?

/invade
It's used when a member of the clan you're applying for is willing to back you up.