Ranking
Original Post
Morgan Nick [Cold Case]
Well. I decided to just make this post for a bit of discussion on the topic. I'm atleast assuming someone on this forum knows of who Morgan Nick is and what happened to this poor soul. If not I'll provide a bit of insight.
(The whole reason I made this thread is because it happened close to my home town and it was still talked about a lot there[Yes I am from Arkansas]).

Morgan Nick was a little girl abducted at a little league baseball game in Alma, Arkansas on June 9, 1995. At around 10:30 p.m., Morgan asked her mother if she could catch lightning bugs with her friends. At first, her mother was uncertain, but eventually let her go. She was last seen at 10:45 p.m. by her friends, emptying sand out of her shoes at her mother's car. Morgan was however not where her friends were located. Her friends were located at a car a little ways away emptying their shoes. Her friends said that there was a "creepy" man talking to Morgan around the last time she was seen.

Later that evening, when the game was over, Morgan's friends returned without her. They told Colleen that Morgan was at her car, but when Colleen went to the car to look for Morgan, she was not there. She has not been seen or heard from since.

(Most information was pulled from Wikipedia because it can describe stuff better than me).

Heres the link to her story where you can find a abundant amount of information. *click here*

Honestly, I think this was a tragedy to the state of Arkansas and I have every bit of hope that this girl will show up some day, as unlikely it may be. (I got chills looking this up again. Its a very depressing story to hear again after so long.). Please provide opinions on this subject.
ohmergawd
Well to me its not a shock because this sort of thing happens everyday and sometimes these children or adults show up after a few years either dead or alive.

I like unsolved cases etc and in facr yesterday I was watching 10 children that disappeared and were found again. The children dont even realise whats happened at times.

I never heard of this one before but there is a possibility that she may turn up in a couple of years or she may be dead.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
I'd like to think that dead or alive, she turns up so her family can finally be put at ease. Theres quite a bit of speculation in my old town of who did it and there was a few leads from private investigators and I believe theres a few people still working on the case. Either way its a part of the Alma history (And everywhere around it)
ohmergawd
I don't understand why do people still attempt to solve cases as old as this. It doesn't do good to anyone. Parents, friends and other relatives of this girl surely got over her disappearance within those 20 years. If the little girl was killed then she will be found dead and only make all relatives re-live the horror of this disappearance, and if she is still alive she probably has her own life now and she surely wouldn't want to go to her "real" family after growing up for 20 years with someone else. People should learn to let go and forget instead of chasing ghosts.
So you're saying that you wouldn't atleast want rest of mind knowing she was found if it was your daughter? I personally think all cold cases need to be re-looked at atleast once after time goes on seeing as technology gets greater and it would put family at rest.
ohmergawd
Well I see how some people even after 20 years still have hope of finding someone alive but the thing is, they shouldn't have hope. If people would be able to just move on when the case goes cold it would be much easier for everyone in this world. Especially in such circumstances as kidnapping it is almost impossible to trace back the crime that is few days old, so such 20 year old cases got no chance of getting solved no matter how good our technology is.