Ranking
Do not start this argument here like a child, if you wish to know pm one of the leaders.
Fighting between each other isn't how elite works guys.

Just be friendly with everybody and I don't go crazy and ban ya'll lol.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Parasite, I was relly tired when I met you in that server the other night. Mind telling me more about yourself, I'll return the favor if you're down. I love gaining new e-nerd friends.

Jomela, please respect that our clan's been nice enough to give you several different chances. Respect that or you'll most likely be taken out for good. :<

Snook, Milk Juggy bitch. Where is my welcome back?
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Originally Posted by Soon View Post
Parasite, I was relly tired when I met you in that server the other night. Mind telling me more about yourself, I'll return the favor if you're down. I love gaining new e-nerd friends.

Jomela, please respect that our clan's been nice enough to give you several different chances. Respect that or you'll most likely be taken out for good. :<

Snook, Milk Juggy bitch. Where is my welcome back?

Ah, there isn't much to really say. I mean I am 22 years old and I live in New Mexico. Only things I really do is play toribash and go to school for welding.

Also, I assume Ecchi failed the trial period he hasn't been on in 6 days.
Last edited by Parasite; Nov 24, 2016 at 02:42 AM.
Yeah, Ecchi prob should fail. Meaning this is his 2nd chance, he doesn't get another.

Also, Para, I'm 15, focusing on School and my GF. I'm p sure I'm 'in love" but I think we're too young to stay together forever, don't mean ima give up on her, I do wanna marry her some day. I'm currently doing badly in school need to focus on that some more. Prob won't though.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Lol, TB is life my dude.

Also, who knows love can start at anytime, but it can also end too so be careful. It's good to expect not to last forever, feels a little bit better when it indeed doesn't. (Not saying it won't).

Also, when I was fifteen I was fuckin up in school too but you need to get on that shit. Don't make me take on the daddy position.
Originally Posted by smaux57 View Post
good i guess! a lil bit depressed but still alive!!
u still playing or just an active dude on forums?

i dont play much these days. busy with life n stuff

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
sorry about this shit behavior.

kind of on tilt had a bad day, im sick, also lost 80k in duels + a bunch of my friends have been giving me a hard time inrl.

sorry parasite, ill avoid making alts.
Hey Jomela, have we met?
Hey Smaux, depressed? I've been in the same boat a bit, :/ It's wack.

yuup... i think its first time i got so damn low because of someone..

i dont play much these days. busy with life n stuff

get in-game ples... i need someone to train with :c
ルアナ
IceBreak3R