ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Twin Peaks
Recently, it has been announced that the old show Twin Peaks is set for revival and will be airing sometime in 2016.

This announcement came as a surprise for me, and many of the fans, simply because nobody expected it. In 2016, it will have been 25 years since the show ended, which oddly relates to one of the show's most famous and enigmatic lines: "I'll see you again in 25 years"... Is this just coincidence? Or had David Lynch been planning this somehow? Who knows...

I, for one, am very excited for the new series and have complete faith in David Lynch. I'm not sure how many people in this community have seen or even heard of Twin Peaks, but I have some questions to ask the people who have:

Do you think that the revived show will hit the heights of the original?
Is the '25 years thing' just a coincidence?
And do you have any expectations or hopes for the new series?

Also, if you haven't seen Twin Peaks yet, you should definitely give it a try. Whatever genre you're into, it's really worth a try.
Last edited by MintCat; Oct 11, 2014 at 10:22 PM.
I've never seen twin peaks, but I probably should as it (and Lynch himself) is kinda famous.

I didn't know about this though, so this should give me the actual motivation to finally take it off my "to watch" list on netflix into the "watching" list.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
I've never seen twin peaks, but I probably should as it (and Lynch himself) is kinda famous.

I didn't know about this though, so this should give me the actual motivation to finally take it off my "to watch" list on netflix into the "watching" list.

If I were you, I'd wait for a year, then watch it. That way, you won't have to die waiting for the new series like I am. But whatever works for you.