Toribash
Application to Origin
Intro: Hello all of you beautiful people, I am Nick, previously known as NickXD, or NickJohann, I am 24 years old, I'm a dude, and your clan interests me. Now I know what you're thinking, oh god why that name, it is because 1. I thought it was pretty funny and 2. My main account, NickXD is lost in the abyss of nothingness because i can't remember my password and it wasnt registered to an email, and I haven't touched this game in about 4 years. I'm a modest guy, I try to be as nice as I can to people, and I have a nostalgiac love for this game. I grew up in Flint, Michigan, which honestly is a really awful terrible place, and I lived on the north side where there was constantly gang activity, and lots of other lovely things, aswell as the water not being safe to bathe or drink, as it is laced with lead, arsenic, and legionares disease. I lived in Flint for about 19 years until I worked my butt off and moved to Kalamazoo, and it's very pleasant and quiet over here. I know this may seem farfetched, but if you give me a chance I may prove useful to you lovelies. I'm sure you can tell I'm quite talkative but I feel that TB is rather silent these days.
Ingame: Well, I'm extremely experienced as I've been playing this game for about 5 years, obviously i took a long haitus but, My specialties include Wushu, I love wushu alot and improvising to make my way to my opponent and crush them. I also really enjoy playing aikido, and I think it's my strongest suit, even though I played so much wushu back in the day. I think there's room for improvement but I also think part of it is getting back into the groove, and I feel it will benefit me most to surround myself with individuals I deem can help me reach that improvement. I play alot of TK, but not as hardcore or seriously as the other 2. I have trained with some of the most legendary wushuers there are out there. I feel that I can offer not only my outgoing personality, but also experience and individual distinctive style to the table.
Other games/Hobbies: I play League of Legends quite often, I'm not amazing, but I enjoy it, and I also play Path of Exile. But these 3 games are probably the only 3 games I play, as I work, and I also play guitar, and have a metal band. I've been playing guitar for 15 years and I feel as though I can contribute alot to this clan in terms of creating original musical content, I can play very very well, and I can also sing when neccessary, I truly hope that this peaks your interest, because I feel that it can be priceless.
Previous clans: Ohhhh boy here we go, So WAAAAAAAAY back in the day I was in [Omega], Then I joined the precurser to [fl0w] which was known then as [HUNG], and with that clan i trained with wushu legends such as William, Snake, Xhiba, jeffizle... I miss all of my old HUNGes dearly, it was a wonderful time, After [HUNG] disbanded, I had joined [42], and primarily spammed Taekkyon with dillon207 and a few others. Admittedly this is when I began to lose interest and life got a little crazy and I went on hiatus. I loved my [42]ers very much and the clan was very good, and I feel regret for leaving abruptly like I did. I can swear an Oath to you that I would not do the same.
Why Origin: Well, I love the aesthetic of the tag admittedly, but I also feel like I can contribute to this clan, and you all are extremely respectable ingame. I like the theme and everything. I really hope you do consider this application, I spent alot of time thinking about what to write, because I'm determined to dedicate myself. Till next time, lovelies <3
Nick, Purple Monkeys run wild in the red forest
Last edited by PoopSlurp; Aug 19, 2018 at 04:15 PM. Reason: forgot to add something
Originally Posted by PoopSlurp View Post

app

Hi Nick (can i call you nick instead of poopslurp right?), thank you for applying. We'll discuss your application and let you know. In the meantime I noticed that you forgot to add what we asked for from the first post, a pity since the application itself is really nice, make sure to re read the op and complete it. Added while i was writing this, good job.

During which period have you played with your main and how many qi did you reach?
Application to Origin
Okay so, first off, My memory is crap and it turns out ive been playing alot longer than what I said, here is a screenshot of me in a 42 thread getting promoted, kindof proof ish, so i played 2009-2012, and rejoined in 2016 but didnt play very much, i had 2 mains, NickXD, and NickJohann, I was extremely active in 2010, I can't remember the belt on NickJohann and I apologize, NickXD was 10th dan.
Originally Posted by PoopSlurp View Post
Okay so, first off, My memory is crap and it turns out ive been playing alot longer than what I said, here is a screenshot of me in a 42 thread getting promoted, kindof proof ish, so i played 2009-2012, and rejoined in 2016 but didnt play very much, i had 2 mains, NickXD, and NickJohann, I was extremely active in 2010, I can't remember the belt on NickJohann and I apologize, NickXD was 10th dan.

If you own some proof that those are your accounts you might be able to retrieve them by pming an administrator, they'll probably help you. Anyways thanks for the answer.

EDIT: Nick accepted as a trial, I've already sent you a pm with more info.
Last edited by WeppetKo; Aug 20, 2018 at 12:51 AM.
Name: L3rkDeath / xxGangstaxx (Name Change)
Hello there Origin, my name is Randy Ogenta. I was born on January 23, 1993. I discovered Toribash in 2009 when I was searching up something related to Victoria Justice "wild story". I graduated at the University of Michigan a year ago studying for computer engineering and as of now going through different computer programming / video game making jobs. Not going to say much but I have a family with my wife and 2 kids.

Hobbies: I don't have that much hobbies. I'm still learning and taking classes in videogaming coding and visual art (i.e movements, environmental changes, etc). I also play club sports football and basketball now that i'm done with college (Use to play D1). So im quite active

forum / ingame activity:
Ok, i'm not looking to be a fake and say that i'm in the forum everyday because that isn't possible if you get to know me better. I can be honest with you and say that i'm active 3-5 days a week depending on the situation that I will be place in. But from joining from 2009 and still chatting in the chats for 8 years, I can say that i'm somewhat active.
Ingame wise, I don't have a personal computer to download toribash anymore so i'm not going to be online for that.

A little more:
I was in this clan back when it was official and the clan was called Legend instead. I miss this clan a lot and have tried to get this clan active again but I couldn't get the clan gm's to get me to that position. I would love for this clan to rise back up. With that i'll try my best to help with that

Thank you so much for this opportunity.
Purple Monkeys run wild in the red forest.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by L3rkDeath View Post
Name: L3rkDeath / xxGangstaxx (Name Change)
Hello there Origin, my name is Randy Ogenta. I was born on January 23, 1993. I discovered Toribash in 2009 when I was searching up something related to Victoria Justice "wild story". I graduated at the University of Michigan a year ago studying for computer engineering and as of now going through different computer programming / video game making jobs. Not going to say much but I have a family with my wife and 2 kids.

Hobbies: I don't have that much hobbies. I'm still learning and taking classes in videogaming coding and visual art (i.e movements, environmental changes, etc). I also play club sports football and basketball now that i'm done with college (Use to play D1). So im quite active

forum / ingame activity:
Ok, i'm not looking to be a fake and say that i'm in the forum everyday because that isn't possible if you get to know me better. I can be honest with you and say that i'm active 3-5 days a week depending on the situation that I will be place in. But from joining from 2009 and still chatting in the chats for 8 years, I can say that i'm somewhat active.
Ingame wise, I don't have a personal computer to download toribash anymore so i'm not going to be online for that.

A little more:
I was in this clan back when it was official and the clan was called Legend instead. I miss this clan a lot and have tried to get this clan active again but I couldn't get the clan gm's to get me to that position. I would love for this clan to rise back up. With that i'll try my best to help with that

Thank you so much for this opportunity.

Invite sent, thank you a lot for coming back after so many years. Glad to have you in the clan again.
Hi there, I am Mitch or reality and I'm 14. I live in England so GMT-0.

My Hobbies and/or Interests include programming (Anything computer related really), gaming and hanging out with friends. I play games like Arma 3, Toribash, CS:GO and Others. I have a pet named Trixie she's a Yorkshire Terrier and shes 11. I also have 4 budgies. I had 2 cats but sadly, 1 died and the other ran away. I don't know if you could guess but since I'm 14 I live with my parents and I'm in Secondary (High) School, I'm in Year 10 (I think that's 9th grade). I live in Dudley, England. I've been playing this great video game since 2014 and I'm a 10th dan black belt. Mods I play are AikidoBigDojo, Mushu, Boxshu and any tricking, sparring or parkour map. I wasn't really here throughout the whole of 2017 and I recently got back into the game. I also very much enjoy warring so If you guys are in any wars I'll be there.

I'm on the forum every day and in-game every day also. I want to join Origin because from what I can see its a pretty chilled out clan and I like the members in Origin, for example, kiriacid (Played in-game with him and voice chatted for a bit) and Redd (Watched his stream a few times). They are both pretty chilled out people.

I came from Tank, I left that because of a few members that were annoying/toxic. I don't know what to say other than that but thanks for reading the application and I hope I get accepted and Maybe I'll see you in-game! Cya.

Last edited by mitch; Aug 24, 2018 at 12:21 AM.
Originally Posted by reality View Post
Hi there, I am Mitch or reality and I'm 14. I live in England so GMT-0.

My Hobbies and/or Interests include programming, gaming and hanging out with friends.

I'm on the forum every day and in-game every day also.

I want to join Origin because from what I can see its a pretty chilled out clan and I like the members in Origin, for example, kiriacid (Played in-game with him and voice chatted for a bit) and Redd (Watched his stream a few times). They are both pretty chilled out people.

I came from Tank, I left that because of a few members that were annoying/toxic.

I don't know what to say other than that but thanks for reading the application and I hope I get accepted and Maybe I'll see you in-game! Cya.

Insta deny, please read the first post and re-apply.

Better app, but still lacking a lot, tell us more about yourself, Origin is a family. Feel free to edit your original app, but add more information about yourself.

Under discussion.
Last edited by Redd; Aug 24, 2018 at 12:23 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"

Originally Posted by reality View Post

app

Hello reality, thanks for applying. We have discussed your app and we decided to deny your application. You've been clan hopping a lot lately and we feel like you wouldn't be dedicated enough to the clan. The application and general ingame attitude don't make up for it either.

Feel free to reapply in a few weeks but keep in mind that if you'll keep clan hopping our opinion will hardly improve.