Ranking
xDudux= That replay sucks
largekilla= I saw that one at your replay thread.... its AWESOME!

Shuckle Moderated Message:
Please refrain my insulting other users. Read the rules before posting. You must comment on the replay above you ANDpost a replay of your own that fits the recruitments
Last edited by Shuckle; Jun 1, 2011 at 07:23 PM.
Pretty good. I think you should keep practicing to make it smoother.

And this is my replay. Slowly dismembered some Uke's part.

Shuckle Moderated Message:
bacially whay ejm said,. Rate the replay above you
Attached Files
#arnaufall~ Destroyed Uke 2.rpl (205.3 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Shuckle; Jun 2, 2011 at 11:01 PM.
What happened to rate the replay above you?

Your replay was good but the opener was kinda boring and the disms were slow. You seemed quite fluid at some points but stiff at others. You might wanna try to keep your hands on uke so you could dismember him faster. You know not drop him on the floor then wait for a few frames before you continue.
6.5/10

--------------------------------------------------------

Please rate this replay. It has one of my first skeet shots
Attached Files
insert title here.rpl (124.3 KB, 11 views)
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

6/10

The dismemberments are pretty neat but it's not all about speed, it looks like you are struggling to move sometimes and holding onto Uke all the time creates a slightly scruffy effect, also as you let go of Uke there was another opportunity to dismember him. However, there were some nice multiple dismemberment hits though none of them were "boomhits" and the skeet was very accurate. A replay is consider "clean" when you only touch Uke to actually dismember him, or manipulate him. so I don't think it was very clean. Still it can be slightly overlooked for the rapid dismemberments, a pose at the end would have been nice instead of watching you fall and flail on Uke's arm

Here's mine, I know it's not perfect, but I kept it quite smooth and didn't grab for any dismemberments (I did grab Uke's head after I decap'd him) when I was creating it, my idea was to slowly break Uke down, and focus on keeping the part I was working on flying in the air. I think it's pretty "clean" too, and I managed to "volley" Uke on every hit after the first.
Attached Files
Last edited by Iceage; Jun 2, 2011 at 06:46 PM.
Fucking beast dude 10/10
heres mine:
Attached Files
DOA.rpl (118.9 KB, 11 views)
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
It's cool and all but it lags near frame 200 and has no smoothness or realism. But twas a good madman 6.5/10
Oh yea i can't find the finished version but this is my crap.
Attached Files
work9.rpl (157.3 KB, 14 views)
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
cocacobra that one was awesome. I like how you played with his leg xD
7.5/10

Here's mine:
Please note that I am newbie, and this is supposed to look cool, not damage much.
Attached Files
HelicopterCombo.rpl (100.3 KB, 29 views)
Last edited by pusga; Jun 6, 2011 at 12:11 AM.