Toribash
I didn't like GP but I think that's because of the way I played him and built him.

Sated Aatrox procs his W every 2nd hit with the botrk on top of it?
I was weak but after I got Sated with some HP I hit an amazing powerspike wow
The day there is the update I've been waiting for....is the day I'm leaving for the entire day.

GG Rito. Fuck you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
The day there is the update I've been waiting for....is the day I'm leaving for the entire day.

GG Rito. Fuck you.

The UI sucks anyway, good thing you're delaying it for a day
I actually really love it. Aside from having everything bundled up in small places, which we'll get used to soon enough, it all brings more fanciness to the game.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

It honestly looks really nice, I was disgusted by it at first, but now it looks pretty cool (especially the level up animations). I also like how you can switch around people on the scoreboard depending on their role.
What I completely forgot to point out is how fucking amazing the bilgewater aram map looks. The turrets, the fish critters, the background, god damn it looks good.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

New map looks great, new UI is going to take some getting used to
Hoss.
Hey , guys you should try Shaco jg with Rune glave Ludens and Lich with shiv as last
his q + e and proc basic can kill almost anyone 3500 damage+ almost always with right runes new runeglave is absolutely broken
Why would you use Lich and Runeglaive in the same build? Furthermore, who in their right mind builds AP shaco anymore? AD has always scaled better and didn't need to rely on your opponents being derps.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Never liked Shaco whether I'm the one using him or not, my team or their team. Don't hate him like Riven tho.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays