Ranking
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post

:u

I laughed waaaay too hard at annie.

Fix
-----
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
Well...He was so pround of Skarner being broken that i tough he ACTUALLY try to run full doran skarner and it WORKED.
But yeah nevermind.

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I've seen people sell all their items when enemy team surrenders and buy shit like that xD

Haha, Skarner is broken, he will get nerfed, and I will have no reason to use my mystery gift Sandscourge Skarner anymore.

haha yes, I did it 18 minutes in and then afk'd as it was pretty obvious they'd surrender
Last edited by souldevilj; Aug 28, 2015 at 12:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
And if i wasnt on smartphone. I could explain why skarner will lose against Yi.
Lemme get a keyboard.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Id rather be skarner then Yi in a fight. Where yi is great for damage, I feel skarner would be better for the balance he brings to the table between damage and utility.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
And if i wasnt on smartphone. I could explain why skarner will lose against Yi.
Lemme get a keyboard.

I could give you too many reasons why Yi wouldn't beat Skarner

But with the new items Skarner can stack tons of health and armour and still hit like a truck, he can spam which gets his black cleaver stacks quickly, his stun can disrupt Yi in his Ultimate and if necessary he can take Yi out of his Wuju with his Ult. I'm afraid there isn't an argument, in an equal skill match up Yi would die to the current Skarner.

I'm not really the kinda of guy like Oracle that can list all the reasons in detail but from my experience of playing league for the past 5 years I can tell you that there isn't much a Yi can do. I haven't bothered checking but maybe Skarner is listed as a major Yi jungle counter since Skarner seems to only fail at early game bullies.
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Id rather be skarner then Yi in a fight. Where yi is great for damage, I feel skarner would be better for the balance he brings to the table between damage and utility.

It depends what the rest of your team has. If you need a damage dealer Yi is the way to go don't gank and get a quick sated. If you need and tank that can kidnap champions then Skarner is your man. If you don't care about what the rest of your team Master Yi is better because I have trust issues in ranked.
Skarner is broken enough that he can build damage and get away with it.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Alpha Weltall: MID OR TOP ONLY
Tyzii: top please!!bless! !
myke oxlongg: bot only
Alpha Weltall: OR TROLL, U GUYS DECIDE
Tyzii: shut up bitch

i'm not sure i understand the "I DO THIS ONLY"

ps who cares skarner is getting nerfed. any champ that is "broken" can/should be cc'd and deleted
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I don't think you understand the meaning of broken. I think you mistake it for when people jokingly (or angrily) say something is broken. They're two different things unfortunately.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
My Yi keso is stealing enemy jungler's red if i know he/she starts at blue.
3 as quints
9 ad reds
9 flat armor yellows
6 cdr blues
3 ad blues

:^) The kerstm keso. keso is good. keso is lyf.
Last edited by Karstnator; Aug 29, 2015 at 09:15 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER