ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
The Relic Shield line is a better item to facilitate a singular person to carry your team, the Coin line is a better item to facilitate a team comp.

Relic Shield is the better item overall if you can make effective use of it's charges, since the gold income is comparable, and the shield essentially provides a health buffer for your carry. Coin is good when your team is on the same page, which can be tricky with randoms. Popping coin to retreat might be taken as popping coin to initiate, and vice versa.

The day will come when supports in High plat, Low Diamond will actually use the fucking relic shield...

#Believe.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Chris View Post

You are not alone [Teaser]

Who do you guys think it'll be? I personally think Lux (mid), Sivir (adc), Rammus (jung), Illaoi (top) and Janna perhaps the supp. I dont know though

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
No.
Lux (mid), Urgot (adc), Taric (support), Gragas (jungle), and Garen (top).

So fabulous team.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
- rumors -
Star Guardian Lulu 1350 rp
Star Guardian Janna 1350 rp
Star Guardian Jinx 1820 rp
Star Guardian Poppy 1350 rp
Elementalist Lux 3250 rp
Candy King Ivern 1350 rp
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Why would there be a Star Guardian Lux then an Elementalist Lux? Wot??
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
- rumors -
Star Guardian Lulu 1350 rp
Star Guardian Janna 1350 rp
Star Guardian Jinx 1820 rp
Star Guardian Poppy 1350 rp
Elementalist Lux 3250 rp
Candy King Ivern 1350 rp

star guardian gragas when

star guardian jinx sounds just as dumb if you think about it
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
The day will come when supports in High plat, Low Diamond will actually use the fucking relic shield...

#Believe.

When I was playing with a Plat player...

"You have 3 stacks you dumb monkey. What are you saving them for?"

*playing as Vlad*

"WTF I DEAL NO FUCKING DAMAGE"

*20 mins later*

"OH SHIT DO YOU SEE MY DAMAGE?"

*2 mins later*

"Wow I deal no damage"
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
my fcking god

i was at a game where it was at a stalemate, and an ace could've decided the victor. Goddamn we aced them and they went BR, even though the botlane inhibitor was exposed. vayne snowballed hard so we were deads at botlane, graves was like 1/5 and vayne the other way around, and our tryndamere didn't even bother to gank us I was a support thresh so i had no pushing power, i would've splitpushed it if i was the tryndamere or the pantheon.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2