Toribash
Original Post
The best failures thread
This thread is for posting your matches or matches that you've spectated where one or both fighters fails with flying colors.

In the first replay, a guy gets both his hands broken off at the beginning of the match, and they fly at top speed towards the ground.

In the second, the fighters dont touch eachother at all, and one manages to rip his head off. Made me rofl.

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
Re: The best failures thread
This guy takes both the opponents hands off and just flys back to get disqualified.

I was blue, he was red. He grabbed my head first move, and tried to body slam me. Somehow I managed to turn his body slam into a pelvic thrust that cut him in half and launched him across the room. His failure.

I haven't tried on playing online yet but I was trying out the handspring opening move and experimenting on I could do next. I had in mind that if I got the angle right I could grab the dummies head and either make it come down with me or ninja decapitate it. Instead I forgot to extend my hips and ended up hugging it and taking my leg off somehow.

I was trying to crush his knees, instead i found myself lying in five pieces. Ouch

Ezhuks - that's awesome!

Not only are these completely accidental, but after failing utterly as red, blue manages something cool.

I was playing around in SP and tried to rip Blue's arms off. I did, and accidentally punched myself in the gut...which separated my legs from my body . Blood galore.

My awesome failure to pull of a front flip grab, I got him in the end, but i was too late and minus a hand

Jeff...

My worst attempt?.. Gotta be this. Somehow I rip off my own shoulders without touching the other guy.