Ranking
@shrook i like it. I'm a sucker for rock bands with raspy voices. It's a little poppy but it doesn't get on my nerves too much.
@skylar that's more my kind of a thing. Loved it.

(Give it a chance i promise it isn't emotional piano music)
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
listened to it all - very ambient and i like the way the brass merges into the piano playing. overall, pretty nice and +1 for album cover being an album cover.

more tvotr + i recommend you listen to at least one album from them lazors, preferably blood thirsty babes, return to cookie mountain or dear science, but, thats just my opinion.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
It's surprising how this song has something related from what I'm living right now, coincidence? Nice song Skylar.
Sooo.... am I in?

Btw nice song Jodus I enjoyed it

I dont need to put the songs in a spoiler do I

Yeah HaChem, you were accepted. Also I absolutely love 3 days grace. They are a little mainstream but I love them to death still. Such good lyrics and even greater bass/guitar lines.
I will skylar. I have a lot atm though.
Also i see a lot of people who keep to their comfort zones a lot. Any idea how we can expose people to new music?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
I will skylar. I have a lot atm though.
Also i see a lot of people who keep to their comfort zones a lot. Any idea how we can expose people to new music?

I mean I'm getting exposed to new music but it doesn't change my original taste. Sure I'm going to find some new bands that I like (tvotr, thanks skylar!) but I still like what I like and that only goes so far. As long as people are following the posting guidelines where you actually listen to the song being linked/discussed then I think this is all set. My only pet peeve is when people don't listen to the whole song, because most of the songs that I link usually "explode" at a certain point and it all builds up for that point. So stopping the video before that will leave you with the impression that it's a lame song when, in fact, it's not.
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
~Block B - HER~
I love the funky/energetic vibe from this song hah

That was actually really good, tbh was expecting nothing good because of the Asian writing (it looks korean but i have clue) but it was good. Nice mix of rap, pop and just kinda dancey rock. Good find.
Even more tvotr but i've listened to 2 of their albums and their really popular songs and this is by far my favorite from them so far.

i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
@lazors, i like some of the stuff you post which i don't normally listen to - ambient, generally nice sounding music usually gets me.
@kokkokokocola, staring at the sun is a favourite for me too!
@hachem, when i used to do ingame stuff, someone had the opening lines as their kiai and it made my head hurt so badly, the singers voice is painful imo :P
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here