ES Recruitment Drive
Ohlolz, you're in. Welcome etc have a grand time.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
@ohlolz oh man, that takes me back to my angsty early teens, and I mean that in the best way possible. I have a bunch of recommendations in the general post-hardcore genre. If you like Kellin Quinn's vocal style you'll probably like a couple of these.

ORMO|Retired
i like the first and the second one's but the third one have a lot of understandable screaming.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by Private View Post
@ohlolz oh man, that takes me back to my angsty early teens, and I mean that in the best way possible. I have a bunch of recommendations in the general post-hardcore genre. If you like Kellin Quinn's vocal style you'll probably like a couple of these.

Ohhhhhh yeah, hardcore ♥

Well, when I was a kid I used to listen The Offspings or Sum 41 all day. I don't know if you guys know them, but they are really cool bands. Sum 41 is punk, I don't normally listen to punk but yeah, awesome band.

Samsung and Apple users don't know about Google Pixel
@private
i agree with alphan00b when i say that i preferred the first two songs, although i still liked the third one.

@nicoolasw
i only listened to the first songs of each, but i must say that i prefer sum 41. the offspring's voice annoys me for some reason, i can't describe it.

i like sum 41, however i prefer the verses to the choruses haha
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
this is good discussion guys, glad you're readventuring back into childhood albums.
never have really been to interested in punk though, some songs from blink-182 are pretty good.

this is really what I remember in terms of music

bugsy malone was so stupid, but, so so good.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
oh my god, i hate all the songs from bugsy malone - they're all so annoying! the history behind it is very interesting though - have you heard about the st valentines day massacre? excuse the off-topic
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've heard of the st valentine's day massacre, but, not in the way that relates to bugsy malone though. feel free to explain it if it relates with the musical in some way/ bugsy, i'm sure it must be interesting.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
One thing that I'd like everyone to be aware of is that if you're quoting a post with more than one video in it, delete the embedded video. Having 5 videos in one post is kind of unnecessary, it would be really awesome to just have a maximum of two or three total.

Anyways @cipher that video is blocked for me, I had to look it up individually. Honestly didn't enjoy that song very much, I like the message behind it but not my style. Would definitely listen to that at the gym if the beat wasn't goofy.
This guy is pretty unknown and he's solo. Brad doesn't suck
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit