Toribash
Everyone has flaws to be honest, and if you know anything about me you would know my temper is always getting better.

Ask any of the mods, I used to be way worse back in the day. However I do know that my temper is something that needs improvement. I can only say that I will honestly try to keep it in but sometimes I may slip up.

Just like you and your clan hopping, we both have things to improve on. I feel everybody deserves a chance to prove they are not going to do the things they are most known for. They trust you not to leave so I assume they can trust me to control my temper.
hmm, i guess you seem chill enough, i'll let them decide though as im only trial still lmao.
Universe, you know I am chill. I was one of the most active members when you were trying to revive Ae.
- Why did you pick Evil, what makes us any different from other clans? Well, personally I feel Evil has great members and is an active community

- In what ways do you think you'll be a good addition of the community? I'm fairly decent at abd, boxshu and I'm active and a fun person to be around

- Are you active in game? Or are you active on the forums? (can be both) I'm active in both, though I kinda just lurk on the forum I am willing to step up that post game

- Will you take part in clan wars/future clan leagues? Yes! And I will put in my full effort!

- Have you ever been banned before? (If so for what? Include your alts...) No.

- Do you have any alts? (if so, name them.) Yes. Ensorcell, Tvverk, NotZ3R0, and ParrotSuck

- How many members (of evil) are you friendly with? Can you name them? 5. Ryder24, Chintu, Taco, Ronin5678 and Universe <3<3 (love you all :P)

- What clans were you previously in? Did you leave them or were you kicked out? [Im], Beta, Pure, FC, Cursed and CS. I left 5 and got kicked from FC for no reason </3

- Do you have any special skills? (If so, please share your work/skill.) I play saxophone, piano, ukulele and acoustic guitar. (I dont have vidz im soz)

I am Evil
Last edited by Original; Jan 7, 2017 at 02:01 AM. Reason: My pc crashed and it auto posted rip
ohmergawd
Evil Application
I picked Evil because I want a clan to get into competitive / more organized game play.
- Why did you pick Evil, what makes us any different from other clans?
I picked Evil because I am friends with some of the people over at [eVo] and they suggested you as a clan.
- In what ways do you think you'll be a good addition of the community?
I am online on discord a lot of the time on my school computer and I am familiar with the forums. I almost always participate in clan based activities such as wars, however; wars aren't the only thing good about this game, community is a big part for me.
- Are you active in game? Or are you active on the forums? (can be both)
Any time I can get on I am usually on Toribash just hanging out. In the forums I go on to change skins, or if I am in a clan I check out how things are going. I am on almost every other day or more on breaks or weekends.
- Will you take part in clan wars/future clan leagues?
Absolutely, I love competitive team based organizations like wars, I am not too familiar on how they play out because I was only in 1 other clan before.
- Have you ever been banned before? (If so for what? Include your alts...)
I have not.
- Do you have any alts? (if so, name them.)
Yes, however I do not remember the username. It was something like mrnoobman36: obviously an alt.
- How many members (of evil) are you friendly with? Can you name them?
I have talked to some people from Evil in eVo's discord, Polybius in the voice chat.
- What clans were you previously in? Did you leave them or were you kicked out?
The leaders changed and kicked out almost everyone out. The clan in particular was (dark_)
- Do you have any special skills? (If so, please share your work/skill.)
I have some talent in creating skins, and getting their templates for other people. I create audio files with a band in my hisghschool and can make people custom hitsounds / kaia's.

I am [FF0000]Evil.
gang gang, Original cant be trusted to stay. Gang gang.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Originally Posted by Colors View Post
gang gang, Original cant be trusted to stay. Gang gang.

Shots received. I don't feel the need to explain myself on why I left [im], but this doesnt mean you need to go saying stuff.
ohmergawd
Lots of clans, tell me why via pm or discord
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫