Toribash
Belt : 2th dan Black
Skills : Editing
Previous Clans : none
Reason to join clan : Want to be in a clan, and my friend showed me this one, i use sony vegas and would like to do some edits for your replays
Accept the rules of clan : Ofcourse
Anything else you wan to add : Yes im 12 and can edit
Cum
can I join back pls I'm begging pls I'm back now and I'm back for good now
Hey Cjmack20, Sorry for taking a while to respond back the clan needed a sort of break but we are trying to get it back up and running. If you still want to join I will send you a clan invite, let me know if you are thinking to join and I am glad you are thinking of the clan's future in wars, which we definitely will have, I hope to play with you soon!
-----
Hello there Crayrik11, sorry about the inconvenience of waiting this long but the clan has needed a break for a long time and so, now that we are trying to get back up and running, it is very important for new members to join, I also like the fact you have editing skills and Sony Vegas. Please, let me know if you are wanting to join still, I'll send you the invite regardless but let me know if you want to join regardless. Thank you for your patience and contemplation, I would also love to know who recommended you to this clan if you may so disclose, thanks!
-----
So, jc55, I'm sorry but I honestly forgot about kicking you from the clan or if it just glitched you out, but if you are still looking for a clan we are still open, more so now than ever! And yes, I would hope you will stay this time around.
Last edited by superdeths; Jul 29, 2018 at 08:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump