Toribash
Re: !Do you think this is real!
If I look really hard I can just see Aliens across the border.

Okay, On topic. I don't find those to be real at all. I have seen a real picture of a Ghost that was in the shape of a Union soldier at Gettysburgh.

why do most ppl imagine ailiens in UFOs invading or discover earth.

why cant we invade or discover them first
Woop
i wonder if alines imagine alines looks like us....with crazy fast straight flying technolegy and bombs the vaporize entire cities at a time
=D
We can see it was computer made :
Not real, looks like toys to me...
Look at the trees. Looks like plastic.
I dont recall ever seeing a tree in nature made of plastic.
Also, the aliens could be silicon dolls or something...
A skilled artist could easily make an artificial alien.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
But what if the skilled artist himself was an alien trying to confusing us into thinking that that is what aliens look like so that when they attack we don't know what real aliens look like!?! Run...On..Sentence. *Gasp* *Dies X_x*

Yeah I think the first pic was made in 3D. Well I don't really know about the rest
so thats where they got to.. ive been looking for them ever since... well.. nevermind.. they are fake.. nothing real there.. move along people.. *goes to make a call*
Well, since they're such stereotypical aliens, I would have to say this is fake. Also, If these are screen captures from a video, which they should be because of the flashlight from night vision causing the aliens to react, why not release the video instead of some crappy pictures? Thirdly, if these were filmed with a digital camera, I would expect the quality to be better. If they were old VHS cameras, they would most likely film in a 640x480 resolution since that is what a older TV runs at (480p... er.. 480i? Whatever.).

I could be wrong of course, about the 640x480 things, and what cameras film at, and I most likely am. Anyways, I am lead to believe that these are nothing more than good artwork.

those pictures are fake. But I have seen a real ghost before... and my friend saw him to a week before i saw him. He was waring a brown hat, brown pants, brown coat,and a black suitcase... it was walking down my road.... kinda creepy....
Hi