Ranking
Original Post
probably a perm replay thread idk ill add stuff if i make it i guess
so i did this thing
Attached Files
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
that was awesome.the speed and momentum through out the replay was good. the dms were nice exept the decap. the way u broke ur knee i didnt like either
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by RayWill135 View Post
the dms were nice exept the decap. the way u broke ur knee i didnt like either

blocked
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
dude nice

I absolutely love the last DM.

The broken knee didn't even bother me to be honest.

In general everything was fine and then that last hit woooohaaaa beauty.

Lovin' it.

Soon you'll become a hokage.

Believe it!
Last edited by mused; Sep 13, 2015 at 11:30 PM.
sleepy
Originally Posted by mused View Post
dude nice

I absolutely love the last DM.

The broken knee didn't even bother me to be honest.

In general everything was fine and then that last hit woooohaaaa beauty.

Lovin' it.

Soon you'll become a hokage.

Believe it!

thx champ
Although most of the hits were for DM's, it's fairly nice.
Thank you for getting off of both of your feet immediately - looks good and also makes me feel warm inside.
With that said, I don't really like how you stopped and then held your right arm.
The first punch was executed fairly neatly, coming from that launch, and I love how you transitioned into the first great kick.
Second kick was also cool, and quickly done after the first.
Not really a fan of the 3rd impact with uke... It probably could of been done allot better, but whatever.
Good job for your 1st (?) replay.
father of philip scone
i made some more replays. idk which one is better so ill upload them both.
mused said stiff is better but his opinions suck
Attached Files
u make me stiff.rpl (138.5 KB, 11 views)
dms make the world go round.rpl (130.1 KB, 12 views)
fuck u guys for not posting, fags.

got yall some tangly-salty goodness
Attached Files
this shit.rpl (251.3 KB, 14 views)
PEAKE

�������������������� good shit go౦ԁ sHit�� thats ✔ some good����shit right����there������ right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self �� i say so �� thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷ¼�� ���� ��½O0¾ଠOOOOO¾ଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ�� ���� �� �� �� �� �� �� ����Good shit

�������������������� good shit go౦ԁ sHit�� thats ✔ some good����shit right����there������ right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self �� i say so �� thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷ¼�� ���� ��½O0¾ଠOOOOO¾ଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ�� ���� �� �� �� �� �� �� ����Good shit

PEAKE
sleepy
What he said, Bloodbear.
Our little panda is growing up
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best