ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
+Am I pinging?
I read in the FAQ place, that someone was pinging from everywhere so I wonder if I am, nonetheless, I need help.
After being kicked and possibly banned from my own server by someone i made op, mcbrody, i tried to go back. Since I couldn't, I tried to go to another server, when I went there, nothing. Just two shadowed forms, like if in a server everyone is in spectator. I went to multiple servers but it was the same. I don't know if I'm pinging, or something else.
Thanks for your help
No Regret No Remorse No Reason
ONLY MADNESS
First of all, do not give anyone operator status unless you trust them. Second, perhaps your internet connection is to blame.
K thanx man, I don't think so though, cuz its workin normally but w/e
And I did trust him, he just turned on me, meh, i'll try to get on, thank god for owner passes
*edit*
Well, I just tried again and it worked, thanx anyway tho
Last edited by ImaMage; Mar 20, 2010 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Didn't want to double post
ONLY MADNESS
You only ping when you connect in to a server then you loose the connection, basically the characters stop and you get a "Not Connected" sign on the screen.

Note that people can centreprint the same message, so make sure you cannot write anything if you see the message, then try to reconnect.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Okay thanx, could someone like, idk close or lock this topic or something, i forgot what its called lol
ONLY MADNESS