Ranking
A friend told me about it, and he found it on gametrailers while sifting through videos there.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
i was playing conquer online and a friend told me about a awesome fighting game called toribash i googled it and yay.
ima crusin for a bruisn
I found a magical computer when I was on a trip to Ireland. Toribash was already installed on it :o
Mine is simple, a friend told me about it, sent me the link, i downloaded, became a toriaddict =D
My Youshop!buy buy and buy! It has Demon items http://forum.toribash.com/usershop_v...php?shopID=584
Originally Posted by SecondSoul View Post
this is where u found out about it not where u got it. Like say u found out about in a mag then later saw it on a site and got it

Erm, dense much? You would always get it at the site.. >.>
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
I found a magical computer when I was on a trip to Ireland. Toribash was already installed on it :o

Wow what are the odds xD It's like destiny only true.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
well long story.
i typed Physics into youtube search bar (just for fun) and i found an awesome game (more of a program) called endorphin. i googled endorphin but i could not find an endorphin version for macintosh. but i liked this physics stuff. so i googled "physics games download mac free" and i found a page where the best physics games for mac were listed. i tried every single game but toribash was teh pwnage.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Newgrounds. It was on a thread talking about the game where you take stick people and you fling them into eachother and they fight and stuff, then somebody mentioned toribash, n'stuff.
[NO]Delaid: STIX ANGRY
[NO]Delaid: STIX SMASH
I saw a video on youtube and decided I wanted to partake in the shenanigans.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Fun-Motion i think. Toribash was like the new marijuana.
It makes me wonder..