Ranking
It still doesn't work, but thanks for trying.
And after downloading, I checked the folder and I found a file called item.dat.tmp. What's that do?
the item.dat is the file that contains the items youve bought fro the torishop or from someone else.

Also, i remember magix telling me that using your own custom folder will not work. That you have to make a new folder, put the file in there, then go ingame and /dl and /lp 0 [foldername] for it to work
No, you don't /dl the foldername, just /lp it..

/dl downloads the textures from the database that you've uploaded on toribash.com.. You have nothing to download there.
Whoop Whoop
Originally Posted by DaJoka View Post
the item.dat is the file that contains the items youve bought fro the torishop or from someone else.

Also, i remember magix telling me that using your own custom folder will not work. That you have to make a new folder, put the file in there, then go ingame and /dl and /lp 0 [foldername] for it to work

Wait, so I can't make my own folder, but I have to make it?

I've put my guardianduo folder into the normal custom folder, and deerslayer and hampa and others are there too. I can /lp them into Free Play, so should I just copy and paste say, deerslayer's folder and replace his head with mine?
What I do is make a new folder in custom called "test", put the textures in there, and then /lp 0 test ingame.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by GuardianDuo View Post
So I want to put my own head texture on my guy for Free Play. I've saved the image as head.tga and put it in the custom folder. Well, I've put it in a folder named guardianduo, and that's in the custom folder, which is in the Toribash folder, which is in the Games folder, which is in my C: drive.

There is also a item.dat file there, but I don't remember putting it there.

The problem is that the head doesn't appear in Free Play. I didn't purchase the head texture thingy in the shop for 2k, but I've read that I don't need that for previews. I'll only need that if I want others to see it in multiplayer, right?

/lp 0 guardianduo doesn't work either, and if I change all the guardianduo folders/stuff to GuardianDuo, it still doesn't work. What do I need to do for my head to appear?

Oh, and here's the texture for it:

Pardon me, but if im right, thats jabulon's head texture stealer..
Jabulon's head texture stealer?

Don't get it, but that face is too small anyways. I've made it bigger.

And apparently, you can't put the head in a folder with the same name as your character.
Originally Posted by GuardianDuo View Post
Jabulon's head texture stealer?

Don't get it, but that face is too small anyways. I've made it bigger.

And apparently, you can't put the head in a folder with the same name as your character.

eh actually, it doesnt matter, you stole someone's textures, thats the point, you should never do that.
Originally Posted by razorsharp View Post
eh actually, it doesnt matter, you stole someone's textures, thats the point, you should never do that.

Eh, calm down a bit. It's the general 8D smiley a lot of people use. Can't really steal it, since you can just make it yourself.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..