ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
The International Bank of Toribash presents.... Valued at 1kk in prizes

A 1st class forum dedicated in hosting events, competetions, tourneys and many more and A PROMO-TEAM SUPPORTED FORUM.

http://aspevents.freeforums.org/index.php

The International Bank of ToriBash:
It is a very new and uprising idea for regular toribashians to invest their ToriCredits and either earn or lose TC. It was originally created by Mrlebo and Gumfighter adopted by Gman80 and Hanz0 to sink ToriCredits from the market and lessen inflation. As of now, we have around 5 employees working around the clock to satisfy our account holders.

The IBT Forums and its origins

This forum and idea was originally created by Aspire who is currently a market trader in the IBT. It is my way to encourage ToriBashians to improve their skills in a specific field by giving TC prizes.

Prizes:
Valued at 1million ToriCredits

Events:

Ingame/Replay Comptetions:
Aspire's Tourneys
Tori Tennis ShowDown
Pox's Tourneys
IBT Clan League '09

Art/Video Competetions:
Tori Wars '09

Misc. Competetions:
Best Introduction of the Week
Activity Contests

Staff/Crew:
Creator: Aspire
Co-Owners: Mrlebo, Gumfighter
Hosts: Renkai, ChickenPox, Surf, Autoz
Aquintance: Steveirwin

Sponsors:
Aspire
ChickenPox
Steveirwin
Promo-Team

Coming Soon:
Toribash Goes International
Are you a Grammar Nazi?

Signing Up:
Signing up is crucial to understanding more about the forum and participating in our events. You don't need email verification to join to make it easier for people to join. Remember, use your Toribash username in signing up for me and my staff can easily identify you.

FaQ:
Clicky

PM me for details, complaints, feedback, comments, suggestions, questions etc.

Have fun.
Last edited by Numb; Oct 8, 2009 at 05:45 PM.
Just a note to people looking to participate in events, you must join for the bigger events (obviously) but for in-game daily tournaments, if you register in our forums there may be a bonus added to first and maybe second place if they have registered.

Extra note; please once you register introduce yourself here
I'll be temporarily inactive for a week or so... I'll be back next weekend

I'll be posting who will be the temporary head of all operations shortly...