ES Recruitment Drive
"Falling Down The Stairs" you title made me remember of the actual last episode of tribetwelven(pitfall)

anyway,theres cnc:
actually the overall replay is kinda simple...but i liked that decap kick,just wish it was an actual 2 spin kick.
if you just contracted the knee you wasnt using the kick,the other wold make the split.

also a tip: to make a back-kick go harder,when i get quite some speed,relax the knee and the foot for around 2 frames until it ghosts(if gets even faster if you relax the hip and glute too),when it ghosts just extend it. i use this quite alot.

the punch was ok,theres not much thing going on overall replay.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
#D
-
also,another because boring(its just normal dms)
Attached Files
ViC - CAd.rpl (231.6 KB, 91 views)
bored.rpl (115.5 KB, 32 views)
Last edited by victortb; Aug 14, 2016 at 12:33 AM.
thanx vic and rip.
made something pretty cool i guess
Attached Files
[Alpho][ Hit That Jive ][M].rpl (290.9 KB, 33 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
i dont really like the very beggining of the opener,its slow,but it got really fast after.
the knee dm was pretty good,and also was that whole arm dm.
but i guess you could make more stuff here.
opener was really nice, the arm movement was great and the way you contracted the knee at 285 on the floor and fell into that low position where you could launch however you wanted was really nice

first knee dm was nice and left the replay open for a lot. if theres anything i have to pick at so far about this replay it's that when you kicked the knee off your lumbar leaned in a really awkward direction for a few frames, but it wasn't too noticeable.

the elbow was really nice, i liked that a lot

honestly up to this point this was one of the nicest replays i've seen in a while but the last kick wasnt up to standards with the rest at all

from like frame 130 the position you were in got really shitty looking and i felt like u just wanted to get a kick or a hit and went for the closest option
if u pause at frame 115 you'll see what i mean, the position in general just looks pretty ugly and although you did get a kick and some dms with it i feel like u could have made it look nicer and aimed it better, it felt really rushed
baha
ok i tried to fix the lumbar thing and remade the kick.
its no-grab thing so its just an abs dm e.e
welp nothing really changed but thats the only thing that worked pretty well :/
Attached Files
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
everything including the version in this kick is alot nicer
the only thing i dont like about this version is the position after the kick and the way you went into the pose
knee went back in a little too early and there were a few twitches on the way toward the pose but those are really minor things and other than that this hoe clean
baha