ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Vid] On That Day (A Toribash Edit)
Made my first Toribash edit, any feedback will be accepted.
I'm a bit rusty, didn't edit for a while now :P

o baby at least we have potential here again

someone who doesnt need cc and sync explained to them

i think you need to use better replays, i have lots of spars and madmans if you need any to use
your keyframing (0:23) also needs to be figured out, i don't know if the intention was to zoom in that slow, but it doesn't look good

might want to look into keyframing camera paths
looking at your other video i like what you can do, do you have skype? :]
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
o baby at least we have potential here again

someone who doesnt need cc and sync explained to them

i think you need to use better replays, i have lots of spars and madmans if you need any to use
your keyframing (0:23) also needs to be figured out, i don't know if the intention was to zoom in that slow, but it doesn't look good

might want to look into keyframing camera paths
looking at your other video i like what you can do, do you have skype? :]

First of all, thank you for the feedback, appreciating your time! and yes I do have skype , my name is 'generalzaw' feel free to add.
I'm sorry If I fail here and there, Its just I'm a little rusty because I haven't edited for a year maybe..
besides, my computer isn't that well, so I cannot acomplish my full skills on my edits, I'm getting a new one really soon tho.
I used to edit shooting games and such, so I got this unique style of mine..
Cheers
Last edited by ZOOK; May 13, 2015 at 03:09 AM.
9,5 / 10,
Try to use these commands, I think it is a bit messy with the blood effects.
/opt blood 0
/opt bloodstains 0
/opt bruise 0
---EDIT---
What softwere do you use?
Originally Posted by Hypersaint View Post
9,5 / 10,
Try to use these commands, I think it is a bit messy with the blood effects.
/opt blood 0
/opt bloodstains 0
/opt bruise 0
---EDIT---
What softwere do you use?

Thank you for the rating!
And I will sure use those commands, I was actually having a bad time trying to find those, you helped me a lot here, thank you.
This time I used only Sony Vegas 13, normally when I edit I use both Sony Vegas and After Effects, I use Fraps for recording aswell.
Cheers
Last edited by ZOOK; May 13, 2015 at 08:20 PM.
I really like it, speeding up an slowing down looks surprisingly nice with a song like that, effects are perfect, im more of a sync guy, so effects arent my thing really, its a bit laggy, the render settings must have been a bit off D: but overall, ill give it a 9/10! Get my skype: skjoldur3000
Originally Posted by rcnerf2 View Post
I really like it, speeding up an slowing down looks surprisingly nice with a song like that, effects are perfect, im more of a sync guy, so effects arent my thing really, its a bit laggy, the render settings must have been a bit off D: but overall, ill give it a 9/10! Get my skype: skjoldur3000

Thank you for the feedback, It means a lot to me!
Sadly, my computer isn't that strong, getting a new one soon!
Added on Skype!
Cheers
Last edited by ZOOK; May 13, 2015 at 08:20 PM.
where did you get thoose sound effects?
[Fr4me] [Lotramus] [Dharmahn] #Sparring #Parkour #ReplayMaker
Originally Posted by Fr4me View Post
where did you get thoose sound effects?

Those sound effects were laying on my computer with the rest of my sound packs, but I'm pretty sure I downloaded them for free long time ago..
Cheers