ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Vid] Young Tears (A Toribash Edit)
I rushed with that one so I didn't expect the result to be my personal best, But it turned out to be just fine.
I'm a bit rusty so the more edits I will release the more I will get back to myself and make better and better edits through the time.
Any feedback will be appreciated!
Cheers

the slowmotion is lagy it needs to be fixed. but the sync was there. The camera need slighty more work on. But i enjoyed it alot
[Fr4me] [Lotramus] [Dharmahn] #Sparring #Parkour #ReplayMaker
Wow, so much improvement since your last one! You clearly have loads of potential. The sync was perfect, well done on that.

One thing I would say though is that you don't have to use flashes on every beat - there are other ways to sync it up. The slow-motion part was pretty laggy too. If the slow-mos were smooth in this then it would be very good
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Pretty sure the "laggy slow-mo" is on purpose, it suits the style of the song and I enjoyed that.

Only thing I disliked was the sound effects for the kicks were too loud and they don't really match the song imo
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Pretty sure the "laggy slow-mo" is on purpose, it suits the style of the song and I enjoyed that.

the fuck are you talking about, hopefully it wasnt on purpose because it would have been a bad decision, it looks terrible and hurts my head

are you recording at 60fps?
what program are you using
the sounds didnt fit at all, kind of brought me out of the video. too loud and didnt go with the song well at all
this entire thing looks cheesy and uninteresting, i could see that you did what you could with only 2 replays in only 36 seconds, but it felt too stretched out with nothing much happening besides some sync, some flashing, and some hit sounds

although some might disagree, these are default replays and i would have enjoyed it more if it was something i havent already seen before a million times in toribash edits
same goes for the song choice, i dont know if its specifically in toribash edits or in any kind of edit at all, it feels like its everywhere
nothing really new, try to do something different

doesnt look unique to me
Originally Posted by uhm View Post
the fuck are you talking about, hopefully it wasnt on purpose because it would have been a bad decision, it looks terrible and hurts my head

Your autism hurts my head.
If you were actually listening to the parts of the song where it went into slow-mo maybe you'd understand what I'm talking about. If not, ah well, better luck next time.

Regardless if it was on purpose or just an accident, it suits those parts and looks cool (in my opinion*, sorry m'lady).
If you were actually listening to the parts of the song where it went into slow-mo maybe you'd understand what I'm talking about. If not, ah well, better luck next time.

oh, youre talking about the thing you already said is laggy? the thing that should be smooth and look clean. not framey and disgusting?
maybe you should look at other examples of "slowmo," it shouldnt be this stuttery and annoying
since i dont know what hes using i cant really say its bad twixtor settings, maybe it even needs some rsmb

my opinion is that it should be done well
Originally Posted by Fr4me View Post
the slowmotion is lagy it needs to be fixed. but the sync was there. The camera need slighty more work on. But i enjoyed it alot

Yeah I was doing it in a rush, so there wasn't any good flow..
Cheers
-----
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Wow, so much improvement since your last one! You clearly have loads of potential. The sync was perfect, well done on that.

One thing I would say though is that you don't have to use flashes on every beat - there are other ways to sync it up. The slow-motion part was pretty laggy too. If the slow-mos were smooth in this then it would be very good

Yeah the slow motion is something I need to fix, but thank you alot for the postive feedback, I appreciate it very much!
Cheers
-----

Regardless if it was on purpose or just an accident, it suits those parts and looks cool (in my opinion*, sorry m'lady).

The slow motion Is laggy because I did the whole edit in a rush, and I didn't use Twixter if you're wondering.
Sound effects needed an improvment I know, but thank you guys for letting me know.
Guys I'm new to editing Toribash clips, But I'll get the hang of it..
Cheers
Last edited by ZOOK; May 16, 2015 at 06:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
So it was just me that noticed how the electronic-y parts of the song actually synced with the lagginess?
So it was just me that noticed how the electronic-y parts of the song actually synced with the lagginess?

I kinda see what you mean, it did kinda work with the music but it would still look better if it was smooth and clean. Plus, it seems like it was by accident than by design
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave