Toribash
Original Post
Hmm so we are going to attempt this.

The post

So as we all know, the last person (Deady as far as I know) running the organization went inactive and basically left it to anyone who wants to keep the legacy going.
I suppose I'll take the liberty of taking the first step and claim the org. Of course I need the help of the community since the most important part of an organization is the community and members itself, with the help of queen I have made a discord server, this doesn't mean we need to only be active on discord but a lot of the activity can of course go there since it's a more convenient.

I'm making a new roster, I'll be keeping everyone else that has joined before making this post.
If you posted in Over 18? Join OLDA! and I didn't add you to the roster, feel free to post in the new roster.
if you are in from a while back then and want to be in the new roster, please post in the new roster. Rules still apply, 18+ to join.

I know the org basically seems dead but that's makes sense since it's an adult based org and the majority have a more important life outside of toribash but with new players emerging every now and then I think this org can still keep coasting.

Thank you to anyone joining it wouldn't be a great org without any of you.
Remember to Have a great time.
Make sure to click my sig and join the discord if you want, guests are welcomed into the discord of course and make sure to read the discord rules to get a rank.
|Evil|
I don't exist
We should have a to-do list made

anyone have suggestions?
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Should we let invades post? there's a few people in the 3 word story that aren't on the roster that I've noticed.

I personally rather have only members post, since on the discord server I've allowed anyone to join.
My thoughts mainly based on the org being 18+ and all, don't think we need younger people posting here.
Last edited by Lucy; Jun 2, 2018 at 02:17 AM.
|Evil|
I don't exist
I think it's ok to let them interact with the adults, as we already have the sub for our more private subjects.
If you're speaking about the 19+, only trusted people that won't spread the password around., since that's always been rule for that board.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Then I think it's time we start discussing and try to select some new people to get in that sub aswell.
Well, I don't have access to that part of the board, so at the moment I can't really manage it.

Hell if you have the password or are in contact with deady I'd gladly would like to get that working.
|Evil|
I don't exist
We definitely still do need to try and contact him and get him back for a bit
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
I can shoot him an email but who knows if it's still his active email.
|Evil|
I don't exist