Toribash
Originally Posted by Gargon View Post
Now I'm coming in here knowing nothing about how the tc rates fluctuate, but is a sink of ~6 mil in an economy of about ~800 mil really that significant? Is this really going to have some massive effect?

It's not as simple as it being X amount of the whole, Y.
It's more like X amount of the active tc (tc sitting in active accounts or in circulation). No one will argue that there's a lot of tc sitting tied up in inactive or banned accounts.

Also the price isn't directly dependent on how much tc is around - it's a good indicator but it's not everything.
If, according to maths and past rates tc should be going for 10k/$1 but no one else is selling and so I manage to sell at 8k/$1 then that's what tc costs even if it should be cheaper. This is the point where in an active market other sellers would come out of the woodwork and compete until the price settles at roughly where it should be.
The April fool's idea didn't crash the market something as small a gambling can't crash whole market, just doesn't work like that.
What your viewing is the gradual decrease of items and similar things in toribash considering that a sale on 512 grounds can mess up the prices on those and that some dumbass can put up a bunch of 512 heads and make their price 10k it's pretty clear that there are more items than anyone in toribash is willing to pay for. Pretty simple that if people don't want items or they can't make profit on items because of their unstable nature they won't buy them.
While the price of pure TC stays the same because it can be bet dueled and converted into real money at a reasonable rate.
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
The only way I can see this change tc prices, will be the prices from sellers who cucked themselves with the button and are still rebuilding their banks. Even so, that might not happen because;

Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
it can be bet dueled and converted into real money at a reasonable rate.

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits