Ranking
Original Post
not knowing what to get next?
i already got force and relax colour
what should i get next?
head texture, trails or gradient first?
if trails wat colour is best (considering price)
head texture (plz post a tutorial)
gradient (one or both or two different colours)(considering price)
-----
the trails colour could be mixed too
Last edited by TheFail; Dec 9, 2010 at 03:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well, I suggest textures or trails. Don't buy a gradient, if you plan on buying textures, because Textures act as custom gradients.
I got a my full set back from Hampa. But don't think about e-mailing him and saying you "had" a full set. I would recommend the full set. It makes you look cool and it is a sign of awesomeness.
Fr3styL
OLDA
Yes, as stated before, get Textures. All of them. I would recommend to get the 512X512 Textures, if you can afford them, as they are the best looking.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
!iCoF4Life Since 01-01-2011!
|Marketeer - Sorta|
Head texture -> leg textures -> hands -> arms -> torso -> feet.

in that order.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Would recomend textures myself.
Quality isnt my thing really, im happy with good old shit.
Anyways back to subject, get yourself some textures, if you cant texture, get some more tc to pay others to make your set, or whatever you would like to have yourself.
512x512 textures are a lot better looking but they're much more than 128x128 textures..plus if you want the full effect of 512x512 you gotta have a 512x512 set.
I'd say textures first. Gradients are useless, because textures can as well act like gradients.
Except if you want to get the achievement "Full Viridian", etc.
[Adventure]
[Indonizer]
get textures over gradients caz u can make the textures worth way more with the pic u make and trails can come whenever caz they are not that expensive depending on what color
Textures first. Good luck with your item hunting,bro.

I'm the guy you have in facebook!