Toribash
Originally Posted by thepureone View Post
Favourite Anime/Manga: Yu-Yu-Hakusho / Detective Conan
Favourite Character: Kurogane
What made you love Anime/Manga? I got hooked on both of them when I discovered fundimation. Whatever I couldn't watch I read.
Anime card:

Shit. 4 months.

You fucking nerd. <3

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Lol, It just happened like that. It all started when I was 11. Got verison. And havnt looked back since. I would watch the shows online until it ended. And then I would read the mange where the show leaves off. So yeah. :3 I have also read about 10k pages of manga.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
Welcome to Anime United, thepureone!

Feel free to post around the threads and stuff now, help us get to know you better and learn what you like to watch/read. :3
Sure.Sure. Will do. And to all you people who are going to watch or are watching clanned. That anime almost made me cry like a bitch.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
Originally Posted by thepureone View Post
Sure.Sure. Will do. And to all you people who are going to watch or are watching clanned. That anime almost made me cry like a bitch.

Most of the veterans here have watched Clannad, I think that afterstory was a lot sadder, though.
Clannad's first season was actually closer to heart-warming and comedic rather than sad. Clannad ~Afterstory~ was the saddest anime I have watched, though. It's nice to see a fellow anime veteran join the group. ^.^

Welcome to Anime United!
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Most of the veterans here have watched Clannad, I think that afterstory was a lot sadder, though.

are you saying im not a veteran for not watching clannad?
Anime United
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
are you saying im not a veteran for not watching clannad?

veteran = over 1 month of anime watched and watched the old famous animes like Hellsing, Death Note, hurr, hurr.

you know, the classics.

Also, you should watch clannad.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

If you think the anime's upsetting, try the Visual Novel. It's actually a nakige ;_;
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Lol. I remember when I watched a show named Jyu-oh-sei. It was epic but anime-plant doesn't have it on its list. It doesn't even have Moonphase.

\o/ Found them
Last edited by thepureone; Aug 22, 2011 at 04:25 PM.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!