Ranking
Favourite Anime/Manga: One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tail, or Full Metal Alchemist

Favourite Character: Major Armstrong xD

What made you love Anime/Manga? I'm asian so I was always surrounded by it, but I found a few really great ones, and they kick the crap out of normal television.

I prefer to watch the Japanese (subtitled) episodes because it sounds and feels a lot better, and usually the english voice actors suck, and the girls are always nice to look at :3

Anime card: I don't use one sorry.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Favourite Anime/Manga: One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tail, or Full Metal Alchemist

Favourite Character: Major Armstrong xD

What made you love Anime/Manga? I'm asian so I was always surrounded by it, but I found a few really great ones, and they kick the crap out of normal television.

I prefer to watch the Japanese (subtitled) episodes because it sounds and feels a lot better, and usually the english voice actors suck, and the girls are always nice to look at :3

Anime card: I don't use one sorry.

You have been added
Anime United
Favourite Anime/Manga: I has alot, heres just a few. Ouran Highschool Host club, Queens Blade... Fruits Basket, I guess naruto. DBZ is cool. Rosario + vampire Capu 1 and 2. One peice was alright, Bobobbobobo XD Funny show. Zach bell. Prince of Tennis, and this one show that had to do with racing in the futristc cars show it was like Speed racer but I know it wasn't speed racer. Oh and Highschool of the dead. FMABH Never saw FM the original
Favourite Character:.... Hmmm either Tsukne from Rosario+Vampire or The guy who plays edward elric in the engilsh dubbed of FMABH and Ouran
What made you love Anime/Manga? I dunno just got into I guess xD Also my friend showed me some shows.
Anime card: Sorry :/ don't have one.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Favorite anime/manga: Way too many to say, but the tops are Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad, D. Gray-Man, Blood+, and FLCL
Favorite character: Too hard of a choice...
What made you love anime: I'm not really sure, I just love to watch it, and to draw it even more.
Anime card: Can't do it, I'm using a Wii to forum right now
I AM SOFA KING WE TODD ED!!!
Originally Posted by RXO0 View Post
So shud I post the application?

Nope, that's cool.

You're in anyways, we just need a moderator to put you in and I kind of couldnt care less about it :P

Feel free to post on the forum though, consider yourself as a member.

This is the same with everyone who applied.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!