Ranking
Original Post
[TEXT] REalistic anime??

I spent like an hour on this and i dont know how i can improve it from here so please help.
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
looks really cool but the lips are kinda weird and try more shading
good job :3
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
If it was anime it wouldn't be realistic. This does not look like anime at all. Also, mouth looks it should be on a crack addict. Eyebrows look way to big/thick, and the nose is too wide. Hair is decent but looks like you just went crazy with the smudge tool and then drop shadowed it.
1. Make the eyebrows more like the hair
2. Lengthen the bangs
3. The nose width is too much
4. Remove the dang lipstick and make the mouth much smaller
6. Where's 5
7. IMO, it would look nice with peach-ish skin and silver hair

6.8/10 as is
haha thank you everyone ill try making the changes or just make a new one since i used dodge/burn i cant recolor the skin so yah nvm im making a new one and I originaly intended it to be cartoon but than i went overboard with the details and than the hair wouldnt have looked good left alone and yah thx for your constructive analysis everyone! >.<
um i like it but is it but are you a girl or a boy because it looks like a girl head
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
lol the eyes are so hard to make boyish and im a dude -.- as my name suggests but this one is a girl so yah

btw the skin is like this because of a request haha
I would fix the seam on the back, make the mouth way smaller, make the string on the eye patch go under the hair, make the eye brows like the hair, nose is fine, but the mouth is creepy. Fix it up a bit more, and you might have a semi good head. Try to shade the teeth too.
5/10 as is if you did the things i suggested, it would be around a 7.
Last edited by Jetsnix; Jun 15, 2011 at 01:33 AM.
I kinda like it needs a little more shading not on the hair other parts like on the string put like a darker hair like and stuff just little things 7/10
-----
I kinda like it needs a little more shading not on the hair other parts like on the string put like a darker hair like and stuff just little things 7/10
Last edited by LlamaDrama2; Jun 14, 2011 at 01:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump