ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Should we apply for official-ness?
Yes!
19 Votes / 73.08%
No!
7 Votes / 26.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Guys /jo frosty if you want to play wushu ^_^
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Originally Posted by Pidda View Post
I have an important question to ask all of the clans members and allies.
How many friends have you actually made while in the clan. Name everybody who you have gotten to know. Dont be stupid and add names of people who youve never spoken to. If there is someone in the clan who you havent gotten the chance to know try to get to know them and build some friendship between one another. Do it through PM or Irc or Ingame methods. Just try to get to know everybody in the clan. If theyre inactive then obviously you cant get to know them so no need to ask that.
Too long didnt read? Well, we cant do anything about that because this isnt that long.

A lot!

If this includes people from other clans then.. Zomfier,Meap (i sometimes play with him ingame), TMSM, Slaughter, Zyrax Mongius (sorta), (most of the members in the clan [Hunters]: Thepitcher.. I forgot other names.. ) *from our clan now* KillTheCook, Pidda (you ), Bulletron, KwlPwnz, KwlFailz, SpmSL (sorta), Zorgub(who's never online anymore ), Icyneblood, Ninjapiez (sorta), Manowar123 (sorta), Retasim, Hawkers15, Erickyle, Tato64 (sorta) and aeroboyz (sometimes we both start a recruiting server in-game if we're both online.. [i might be thinking of another person.. i'm not sure...])

Wow.. this was a long post...
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
How many friends have you actually made while in the clan. Name everybody who you have gotten to know.

Probably mostly Kwl. Talked to Butler a little and generally a little bit with everyone, just from general activity and talking with them.

Sorry I couldn't get on for that Wushu, Kwl D: Had to clean the fuck out of my room.

Why do you ask, Pidda? And I'll definitely get to know everyone else much better.
Originally Posted by SpmSL View Post
Probably mostly Kwl. Talked to Butler a little and generally a little bit with everyone, just from general activity and talking with them.

Sorry I couldn't get on for that Wushu, Kwl D: Had to clean the fuck out of my room.

Why do you ask, Pidda? And I'll definitely get to know everyone else much better.

It was something that was going through my mind. A clan is like a group of friends or something like that and we should try to get to know everybody in the clan. I dont know if that made any sense.
Kwl and Slaughter mainly, if you mean solely within the clan. Otherwise, lots of people that I've found in-game
Havnt Got to know Alot of people in this clan but id like to change that :P
@Twin Slau is Raku Co-leader >.> he's a single ally. derp. xD
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
It was something that was going through my mind. A clan is like a group of friends or something like that and we should try to get to know everybody in the clan. I dont know if that made any sense.

Yeah, that makes complete sense. It'll be easier to grow as a community if we all know each other well, discussion and super-awesome-friendships is a huge part of being in a clan :D Can't wait to get to know all you mad bastards.

Someone play League of Legends with me, let's do dominion. Who was that LoL player? Was it you, Kwl?
---------
Damn, forgot to ask: got a free week of World of Warcraft on my old account. Any WoW players?
Last edited by SpmSL; Dec 22, 2011 at 06:37 PM.
How many friends have you actually made while in the clan. Name everybody who you have gotten to know. Dont be stupid and add names of people who youve never spoken to. If there is someone in the clan who you havent gotten the chance to know try to get to know them and build some friendship between one another. Do it through PM or Irc or Ingame methods. Just try to get to know everybody in the clan. If theyre inactive then obviously you cant get to know them so no need to ask that.
Too long didnt read? Well, we cant do anything about that because this isnt that long.

Well I started my journey a week or two after I joined so only you,Cook,Butler and Kwl

Wow Kamura! I love you! Thanks for being so generous.
Also raku has no capital r.
Oh and the clan war. Ultimatum is saying that we can have a war whenever he is online so If any High members or Co Leader are online when he is you guys can have a war anytime. I wont be participating because toribash is acting stupid.

It´s part of their clan rules =0

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Kwl: Yes, but I met him through this clan's IRC, so it counts.

Also, I was reviewing the DSC, and whoever updated it didn't list my belt color. Blue. I feel alienated D:
Last edited by TwinSeed; Dec 22, 2011 at 07:26 PM.