ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Should we apply for official-ness?
Yes!
19 Votes / 73.08%
No!
7 Votes / 26.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by SpmSL View Post
@Pidda
Yeah man, I'ma have to go to school, I'll get on that event when I get back and it's finally the fucking weekend.
And yeah, Slau's idea makes sense, though they'd still both have to be online at the same time.

No. All the marketing goes in one thread. One who has a good eye could easily see the changes and stuff and update it in the thread whenever they want.
OK guys just to keep you updated, the event team has decided to have an event next weekend, it will be a clan tourney.

We are still thinking of what mod and what the prizes area...

Also... I am back at home now but... My internet bill needs to be paid... I should be ingame and back on my PC on about monday or tuesday...
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by retasim View Post
Shotgun is in the lead.

NOT FOR LONG SISTER
SPM BACK UP IN THIS BITCH

Originally Posted by Slaugther View Post
No. All the marketing goes in one thread. One who has a good eye could easily see the changes and stuff and update it in the thread whenever they want.

Yes, but they can't sell things from someone else's account, the person would need to be on to send the item and generally when people make a deal they just send the TC rather than waiting for confirmation.

@Butler
Damn, sucks man. Hope to see you soon any way.
Tourney sound fucking brilliant! Can't wait for that shit. I was gonna talk about the tourney here but then I realised I'm in the orginising team. Sorry for not posting there, I will from now on (I didn't realise the rest of you were :p)
Originally Posted by whiteice22 View Post
Pidda, i pm'ed you abut participating in the event but i didn't get my items

You did? Im sorry if you didnt get it. Ill send it now. I have an extra one with me. Again Im truly sorry.
Zyrax. How about reading the first post to find that out? Its ending on Sunday.
The marketing idea is very unique, Pidda. Who thought of it?

Also, I'd like to point out, for the DSC, that I'm now a brown belt.
The event idea?
That was me.
I'm always happy if people like my idea.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Good job, reta.

So who knows how long the auto-bot-ban lasts? I was just testing it XD