ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Howdy!
Well, I got accepted So here is some more information on me and myself :> some of the information will be repeated from my app.

My name is John, Most of my friends call me JoJo(I could be called manwhore for all I care). Here's a pic.

I only way 129 pounds. Long story short, I got Crohns disease and the side affects burned ALL my fat and muscles off...
For you sickos out there I'm not single : D I'm a freshman at Dallas Christian. In all honesty, I really never connected with Christianity in any way. The internet has changed my mind about religion and many other things ;P
I think my personality can be jittery, and playful at times but for the most part I'm serious, and straight forward.
I in-line pretty much every day. Specifically I skate Xsjado Avant's. I actually recently just learned to drop vert ramps! But with success on the ramps, comes responsibility. I soon after broke my wrist! Another milestone in my life was breaking 80 strokes on a normal par 72 golf course. I won't be able to do that again for a couple weeks though :<

That's pretty much all I can think of off the top of my head. If you need anything else don't hesitate to ask! I'm open for some aikido or TK if anyone's interested. Oh! I'm also a 6th dan for those of you that actually want to know.

I look forward to getting to know all of you! o7

EDIT: Fuck, this was on my sisters account >.>
Last edited by BlackRozez; Jun 17, 2012 at 10:15 AM.
Pretend that that post came from this account!

Oh and just to clarify, Am I on trial? Or did I just bypass that part of the recruitment system?
Last edited by KronosLord; Jun 17, 2012 at 10:22 AM.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Hey bro welcome to Tint i hope you injoy your stay.

Also get on irc im most active there and some times others are to XD
Slow It Down And Dont Miss A Thing
Hey, hey, hey! Someone want to change the Mr. on my avatar to [Tint]?
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Welcome aboard man.

And you're not on trial, you got instantly accepted because you didn't get a single "no".
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.